What's your favorite small or bookshelf speaker? - Page 10
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's your favorite small or bookshelf speaker?

My favorite small speakers right now are -

- Joseph Audio Pulsar
    - Penaudio Cenya Signature
    - Franco Serblin Accordo
    - Magico S1 Mk2 (floorstander)

All very different in character, but I could enjoy every one of them. If I had to take just one bookshelf speaker home, it would be the Penaudio Cenya Signatures. If I had to take just one floorstanding two-way, the S1 Mk2 no question!
    Front End: Vitus SCD-025 Mk2, Oppo BPD-103AU Amplification: Vitus SIA-025 Speakers: Magico S5 Mk2 Isolation: Taoc ASR series racks, Taoc SCB-RS-HC50G, Stillpoints Ultra 6's + Bases/Mini's/LPI's AC Power: Furutech GTX-D(G), Gigawatt PC-3 SE Evo, Jorma Prime pc's (re-terminated with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1’s), Jorma Unity pc (re-terminated with Oyaide P-004/C-004’s) Cables: Jorma Prime xlr's + Statement sc's, Siltech Classic Anniversary rca's + HDMI Tweaks: Acoustic Revive RR-777 + KR Mk2/RD-3/RIO-5II/RCI-3H, Akiko E-tuning Gold MkII

"If music be the food of love, play on" - William Shakespeare

2. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just picked up a pair of evolution acoustics Mmicroone's. On the stands they look and perform wonderfully. I can see what all the hype was about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking speakers!
    Electronics: Benchmark DAC3 HGC |Wyred 4 Sound Recovery, Remedy | SST Son of Ampzilla II | McIntosh MR85
    Speakers/Headphones: MC RL21 | REL TZero | Sennheiser HD800 S | KEF M500 | B&W MM1
    Sources: Falcon Tiki (Roon Headless Server) | Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (Roon Controller) | Marantz SA8005 | Magnum Dynalab ST-2
    Cables: Richard Gray High Tension | Wireworld | Audioquest | Tributaries | Kimber Kable | Wyred 4 Sound
    Power: Furman Elite 15i | iFi iPower | PS Audio Noise Harvesters

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Randy. The integrated stands really make the speakers look good and sound great. I know some here have trashed the stands' wrought iron appearance, but to me they look very modern and utilitarian, yet angular and stylish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RDSChicago View Post
    Just picked up a pair of evolution acoustics Mmicroone's. On the stands they look and perform wonderfully. I can see what all the hype was about.
    Very cool, would love to hear those some day.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10