Exciting news -- Suncoast Audio goes brick and mortar - Page 36
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Exciting news -- Suncoast Audio goes brick and mortar

Joe

JOB 250 Monoblocks, Job INTegrated, Triode Corporation TRX-M845 Monoblocks, Ayre MX-R Twenty monos, Ayre KX-R Twenty, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Accuphase A-36, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Falcon LS3/5a, Sonus Faber Stradivari, JBL 4312D, Klipsch Palladium P17-b, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Lumin U1.

2. Likes Mike, the professor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Mike! I can't wait to get down there and check it out for myself.

Best,
    Ken

4. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Mike! The store is gorgeous.

Believe it or not, you've now completed the easy part of the journey. The hardest and most rewarding is yet to come. Great retail stores are rare and hard fought. All the best on your trip.

6. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike, JJinID liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One step completed, congrats Mike! I hope the grand opening was a success and you have many patrons coming back for more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Big rig: Vpi Prime with Phoenix Engineering Eagle and Roadrunner/ Ortofon Cadenza Bronze MC/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H/ Curious USB/ Meitner MA-1/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Ayre VX-5 Twenty/ WyWires Platinum IC+speaker+power cables/ Magico S3/ Shunyata Triton+AlphaHC/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 3PSR2/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom HD+3.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Audirvana/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Charleston Cable Company Cardas Custom/ Sennheiser HD800/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ AudioTekne Blue.

8. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday my wife and I made the trek north to visit Mike's incredible store. Had no idea that the location was so ideal and so very close to great shopping and dining choices.

Without a doubt he has created a wonderful environment to spend time with some of the best gear available. No detail has been spared to provide the best possible venue to audition world class audio. Be it analog or digital Mike has you covered and the amount of product variety on hand will not leave anyone disappointed.

I am certain he will be successful, but everone owes it to themself to visit Suncoast Audio when the opportunity presents itself. I promise you will not be dissapointed!
    Buddy

Wilson Audio Sasha 2
    Audio Research GS150 Amp, Ref. 6 Pre, Ref.3 Phono Pre.
    Esoteric K-03X
    Bryston BIT-20
    VPI Scout TT w/ Ortofon Cadenza Bronze Cart.
    AMG Giro TT w/ AMG Teatro Cart.
    Naim UnitiServe
    Silenzio V.3 Music Server
    Adona Amp Rack and Stand
    Furutech outlets and plates
    Transparent, Wireworld, Unity Audio Design, cable

10. Likes Kuoppis, wisnon, Jim Smith, kkfan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fergit D gear ,

The best Part of Suncoast is Mike , especially seeing how he hasn't been spoiled by the Business just yet , making him the easiest guy in the industry to work with ...

All the best Mike .....

12. Likes wisnon, Jim Smith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike...a big congrats on your Grand Opening yesterday. Wishing you nothing but continued success and happiness as you embark on this new adventure. As always, you're a class act and the store is a reflection of that ethos
    Cyril
    Speakers/Amp/Preamp: Thiel CS2.4 / ARC Ref 110 / ARC Ref 3
    Sources: Basis 2001/Graham2.2/Nagra BPS/Benz Micro Glider SL, Dynavector 20X2-L, ARC CD7, Oppo BDP-83 SE
    Cables/Power/Other: Nordost Heimdall ICs, SCs / Shunyata Hydra 8, Shunyata Python Helix PC / VPI 16.5, HRS Nimbus isolation system

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, how I wish I could have made it.
    NORMAN
    M-Mini/ i7PC/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG Dac> Rowen Swiss Power NAD c375BEE /vintage McIntosh 2225/Lampi Silk power cond.+ Phase flipper> Energy 8" sub> Heil AMT KITHARA bi-wire. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. Unpowered USB cable, Uptone Regen. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread needs an update (preferably with pictures).

W10 Transport + JRiver MC 22 or HQPlayer | Audiocadabra Optimus USB | Goldmund Job INT | Green Mountain Audio Eos HX

16. Likes kkfan liked this post

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36