Music Hall MMF-9.3 Review
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

Music Hall MMF-9.3 Review

My review of the Music Hall MMF-9.3 table has been published on Positive Feedback: http://positive-feedback.com/reviews...9-3-turntable/

The 9.3 is a tremendous value and I'm still shaking my head over what this table has accomplished. When you consider that the total package which includes the table, arm, and Goldring MC cartridge retails for $2,300, it's even more of a shocker. For those who like to complain that the high-end is out of touch with the common man and many products are priced at many multiples of their truth worth, the 9.3 will help restore your faith in this hobby of ours.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, laptop music server running JRiver 20, Mytek Stereo 192 DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, NOLA KO speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and a pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Music Hall MMF-9.3 Review

Link is broken.

Would love to compare to the new VPI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: AAvik Electronics, Air Tight, Aurender, Ansuz Cables, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Chord, Crystal Cable, Dali Loudspeakers, Entreq, Esoteric, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers, Focal Headphones, ISO Acoustics, Kimber Kable, KLAudio, KR Audio, Kronos, Lampizator, Lumin, Magico Loudspeakers, Manley Labs, Melco Audio, MicroMega, M2Tech, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PlayBack Designs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Raidho Loudspeakers, Rega Turntables, REL Acoustics, Shunyata Research, Siltech, Solid Tech Racks, SOtM, Soulution Audio, SRA, Straight Wire, Stillpoints, Tannoy Loudspeakers, Transfiguration Cartridges, Triode Corporation of Japan, VAC, Vandersteen Speakers, Vicoustics, Vitus Audio, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, ZYX Cartridges.

www.suncoastaudio.com
    Phone: 941-932-0282

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Link is broken.

Would love to compare to the new VPI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably cancelled his membership...!
    ​Kev....

Aria 2, Wire World Platinum, Siltech Royal Signature, Soulution 520, Luxman DA-06, oPPo 95, Ayon Epsilon monos, Marten Getz II, Wilson Benesch Infrasonic Generators, Isotek Super Titan, Stillpoints & HRS ...

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the correct link to the review: http://positive-feedback.com/reviews...9-3-turntable/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bill. I corrected the link in my OP.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, laptop music server running JRiver 20, Mytek Stereo 192 DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, NOLA KO speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and a pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.