Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help me Pick my new speakers

Its that time again................Time to switch up my speakers...........I am considering a few............The Kef Ref 5 or the Kef Blades.........The Focal Sopra 3 and the Wilson Yvette...........Help me pick my new speaker........Views/Opinions are more then welcomed

Attached Images Attached Images
    Main System:Mcintosh MC601's Amplifer,Mcintosh C1000/C1000T Preamp,Kef Ref 5 Speakers,Mcintosh MCD1100 CDP,Mcintosh MT 5 TT, Olive 04HD, Acoustic Zen Absolute Shotgun Cables,4 ELECTRA™ 7 Power Cords&2 Pairs of
    ECLIPSE 7 (EBI) XLR's, Consonance D-Linear 15 Ultra Reference Power Conditioner/Surge Protector, SolidTech "Rack of Silence"Reference 4 Audio Stand.

Re: Help me Pick my new speakers

Hi Volks,

While you're at it, I would give the Vandersteen 5A Carbon a listen. Very fine sounding speakers.

Best,
    Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Super Moderator

I'm reading the KEF Blade Two's are supposed to be amazing. Not sure about price and if they are in your range.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    Hi Volks,

While you're at it, I would give the Vandersteen 5A Carbon a listen. Very fine sounding speakers.

Best,
    Ken
    I would not mind at all, but no dealer around me
    Main System:Mcintosh MC601's Amplifer,Mcintosh C1000/C1000T Preamp,Kef Ref 5 Speakers,Mcintosh MCD1100 CDP,Mcintosh MT 5 TT, Olive 04HD, Acoustic Zen Absolute Shotgun Cables,4 ELECTRA™ 7 Power Cords&2 Pairs of
    ECLIPSE 7 (EBI) XLR's, Consonance D-Linear 15 Ultra Reference Power Conditioner/Surge Protector, SolidTech "Rack of Silence"Reference 4 Audio Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    I'm reading the KEF Blade Two's are supposed to be amazing. Not sure about price and if they are in your range.
    Yes Joe the Blades and Blade 2 are both in my range and I have heard them and they sound wonderful with the right gear and a BIG room(for the Original Blade)....the Blade 2 is more forgiving of room size.

Audioshark

Focal Sopra 3 or KEF Blade 2.

I, and many others, were not a fan of the Yvette's at RMAF. To be frank, they drove me from room each time. Not sure if the bright edgy sound was attributable to the Nordost cables or VTL or the Yvette's, but the combo could peel paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Focal Sopra 3 or KEF Blade 2.

I, and many others, were not a fan of the Yvette's at RMAF. To be frank, they drove me from room each time. Not sure if the bright edgy sound was attributable to the Nordost cables or VTL or the Yvette's, but the combo could peel paint.

Mike whats the bass like on the Focal Sopra 3?

Magico S3 Mk2 when it comes out

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Melbguy1 View Post
    Magico S3 Mk2 when it comes out
    If that's an option, YES!!!

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by volks View Post
    Mike whats the bass like on the Focal Sopra 3?
    You really hear the difference between the Sopra 2's and 3's in the lower midrange area. Spec wise, it doesn't look like the Sopra 3 goes much lower than the 2, but when you hear the 3, with its bigger cabinet, you really hear more pronounced, more present bass.

But if Magico S3 Mk2 is an option (since you're in Canada, talk to Mark Jones of Audio by Mark Jones in Ontario), that's the way to go!

...I, and many others, were not a fan of the Yvette's at RMAF.
    and herein lies one of many problems with your query.....

Another attendee on another forum spoke of how the Yvette's actually sounded better than his Sasha's at RMAF.

and many comment about how something sounds horrible at a show, but then they go back the next day, and something has been changed and now things sound fantastic.

I recently changed my amp and now my speakers suddenly sound phenomenally better. So, clearly, I couldn't have properly talked with you about my speakers a couple weeks ago.

You need to sample speakers with the electronics you expect to connect to them. Otherwise....waste of time.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by aardvarkbark View Post
    and herein lies one of many problems with your query.....

Another attendee on another forum spoke of how the Yvette's actually sounded better than his Sasha's at RMAF.

and many comment about how something sounds horrible at a show, but then they go back the next day, and something has been changed and now things sound fantastic.

I recently changed my amp and now my speakers suddenly sound phenomenally better. So, clearly, I couldn't have properly talked with you about my speakers a couple weeks ago.

You need to sample speakers with the electronics you expect to connect to them. Otherwise....waste of time.
    Yup - that's why I said - could have been the Nordost cables, could have been the VTL, etc. But, myself, and many others (hopefully some of those will chime in here) found the combo to be very aggressive, bright, forward, etc.

If a manufacturer is demoing new speakers, they should work hard to ensure the ancillary components and cabling are a good match IMO. In this case, it was not.

I heard the Blade 2's again at RMAF. I can attest they are truly astounding. Highly recommended...
    Last edited by La Dolce Vita; October 13, 2016 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Previously not specific

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by La Dolce Vita View Post
    I heard them again at RMAF. I can attest they are truly astounding. Highly recommended...
    Heard what?

I heard the Blade 2's again at RMAF. I can attest they are truly astounding. Highly recommended...
    I agree with you there about the Blade II............Blade 1 is excellent speaker as well.......just needs room to breathe.

Yea, I would be going Blade 2's if I were you. Another one that might be worth considering is the MBL. A fellow club member has a pair.... wow... my MC stand mounted (Wolfgang's later, lower design) have made me not even worry about getting the Reference 1's (for the time being anyway). Eventually would love to get either MBL or Blades .
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I agree with the S3 recommendation. It may be a while until the Series II is out. If price is an issue, You may want to consider the current version used. I've seen a few pairs for sale. I think they are a great value. I've had Q5's, S5's(loved) and my current S3's. All around the 3's are by far, the greatest value for the $$$.
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Harbeth 40.2 Anniversaries.

Tough choice Michael. The Sopra 2 and Blade 2 both have my attention as well. Problem is I have no way of hearing either speaker in my area

Quote Originally Posted by j3brow View Post
    Tough choice Michael. The Sopra 2 and Blade 2 both have my attention as well. Problem is I have no way of hearing either speaker in my area
    Of course everything is system dependent but... I just heard Sopra 2's last week at RMAF - being used in the Rogers High Fidelity room. I also heard the Blade 2's in another room with Parasound gear. To my ears, it was not remotely close... I'd go with the Blade 2's. It all depends on what you like though.

Of course everything is system dependent but... I just heard Sopra 2's last week at RMAF - being used in the Rogers High Fidelity room. I also heard the Blade 2's in another room with Parasound gear. To my ears, it was not remotely close... I'd go with the Blade 2's. It all depends on what you like though.

there you go. That is very helpful. Stands to reason given difference in cost. I have fallen in love with the Blade 2 aesthetics ... strange how that happens, for last few years, since Blade was introduced, I didn't care for it. Now, I like the small footprint and slender width.

Audioshark

there you go. That is very helpful. Stands to reason given difference in cost. I have fallen in love with the Blade 2 aesthetics ... strange how that happens, for last few years, since Blade was introduced, I didn't care for it. Now, I like the small footprint and slender width.
    And their side firing woofers cancel each other out which results in near zero cabinet resonances. The blue with the blue single source driver is beautiful.

Hi Volk, If you going to keep the Mc set up have you ever consider the Dynaudio C2 ? I always love the synergy with Mc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Paul

Here are some nice ones:
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

You did ask for opinions, so here's mine.

I've heard the Blade 2 & Ref 5, I prefer the Ref 5, but the Ref 5's were driven by better electronics, the Levinson 585. I thought the Ref 5 was easier to listen to and more engaging. The Ref 5 did seem to accentuate the midrange, where I'd say the Blade 2 seemed to have a more flat response by comparison.

I've heard Wilson two years in a row at Axpona, twice driven by D'Agostino and once by some tube gear that I have forgotten the name, I have to say none of the auditions impressed me, I was left wondering what all the buzz was about I heard in the past.

I love the MBL speakers but all my auditions was driven by MBL gear.

The Magico sounded great. Not sure what the model was, seeing it was at a show I'd guess one of their better ones.

I heard the Sopra driven by Sim audio, it sounded good, I thought they had the Focal sound but more refined and easier to listen to. An audition with Pass gear was not as impressive for some reason. Could be set up, but I wonder if the Sopra is a good match with warm leaning electronics. Mike may be able to shed some light on that.

Mac seems to be teamed up with Sonus faber now. I've heard SF localing and although they sounded alright to me I wasn't a fan. I heard a couple systems of the SF & Mac, I was really surprised at how good the SF did sound and the synergy with Mac. SF also sounded good driven by Jadis.

And, if I may add to the list, you might be surprised at how good the JBL 4367 sounds with the purity & dynamics it brings.

all good stuff
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post

I've heard the Blade 2 & Ref 5, I prefer the Ref 5, but the Ref 5's were driven by better electronics, the Levinson 585. I thought the Ref 5 was easier to listen to and more engaging. The Ref 5 did seem to accentuate the midrange, where I'd say the Blade 2 seemed to have a more flat response by comparison.

I've heard Wilson two years in a row at Axpona, twice driven by D'Agostino and once by some tube gear that I have forgotten the name, I have to say none of the auditions impressed me, I was left wondering what all the buzz was about I heard in the past.

I love the MBL speakers but all my auditions was driven by MBL gear.

The Magico sounded great. Not sure what the model was, seeing it was at a show I'd guess one of their better ones.

I heard the Sopra driven by Sim audio, it sounded good, I thought they had the Focal sound but more refined and easier to listen to. An audition with Pass gear was not as impressive for some reason. Could be set up, but I wonder if the Sopra is a good match with warm leaning electronics. Mike may be able to shed some light on that.

Mac seems to be teamed up with Sonus faber now. I've heard SF localing and although they sounded alright to me I wasn't a fan. I heard a couple systems of the SF & Mac, I was really surprised at how good the SF did sound and the synergy with Mac. SF also sounded good driven by Jadis.

And, if I may add to the list, you might be surprised at how good the JBL 4367 sounds with the purity & dynamics it brings.

all good stuff
    Excellent post.

Agree on Sopra's with overly warm electronics. I prefer something a little more linear. They are really smooth sounding.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post

I wouldn't drive Focal with anything other than warmer sounding components. They are fast and have a bump in the top end.

The top end sizzle and aggressiveness might impress at shows for short periods of time but don't make enjoyable longer listening sessions.

At least that's my experience as a former owner.

Are you planning on keeping your Mac gear? That may make a difference in my opinion. But in order of my listening preference...

1. Magico s3 mk2 - if you can wait a few months (theory but have owned s1 and s5mk2)
    2. Blade 2 (extensive listening)
    5. Sopra 2 or maybe original s3 (own sopra 2's)

Don't get me wrong, I REALLY like the Sopra's but they don't compete against the blade 2 or mk2 magico's. But at their price point, they are very hard to beat imo. I've used Devialet, Hegel, and VITUS amps and I think all would match up well with any of these. I may lose my audiophile card for saying this, but I have very little experience with Mac gear. My 2 cents

Speakers - Magico S5mk2 Integrated - Vitus SIA-025 Analog - Vpi Prime Signature/Ortofon Cadenza Bronze Digital - Lumin A1
    Power - Shunyata Denali 6000S/Alpha HC/Alpha Digital Cables - Kimber KS-6063/Nordost Frey IC

Had a chance to listen to the JBL S4700 today ........Not my cup of tea......a lot of people like them, but the sound and look of them does nothing for me.

Just curiosity , What didn't you like about them ?
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Just curiosity , What didn't you like about them ?
    Hi Paul. I felt the bass impact wasn't as deep as I was thinking it would go with that huge driver. The Highs were somewhat fatiguing and the fit/finish to me don't seem up to par with the asking price .

Audioshark

Hi Paul. I felt the bass impact wasn't as deep as I was thinking it would go with that huge driver. The Highs were somewhat fatiguing and the fit/finish to me don't seem up to par with the asking price .
    Have you had a chance to compare the Focal Sopra 3's with the Blade 2's?

Have you listened to the Contour 60's or has anyone else had the opportunity to listen to them?
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Pre-Amp PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply
    Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS, Stillpoints LPI
    Tape Deck Otari 5050B II2
    Music Server: Aurender N100H
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, Shunyata Delta NR (I) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 (S)
    Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)
    AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.

I will be making my decision today actually.

Have you had a chance to compare the Focal Sopra 3's with the Blade 2's?
    No I never had the chance.

Today I ordered the Kef Reference 5's in Satin Walnut Finish. I used to have the Kef Ref 207/2's . Excited about having Kef's Flagship Ref again

Audioshark

Congrats Mike! Those are beautiful looking and sounding speakers.

Woohoo! Nice pick .... which color? Love that blue driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats Mike! Those are beautiful looking and sounding speakers.
    Thank You Mike

Woohoo! Nice pick .... which color? Love that blue driver.

I ordered Satin Walnut Finish.

Congrats Mike, beautiful speakers. Welcome back to KEF

Ahhh, nothing like the smell of new speakers in the morn, congrats!

Congratulations on the new addition!
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Pre-Amp PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply
    Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS, Stillpoints LPI
    Tape Deck Otari 5050B II2
    Music Server: Aurender N100H
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, Shunyata Delta NR (I) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 (S)
    Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)
    AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.

Awesome!! Enjoy - they are superb speakers.
    Buddy

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
    Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
    Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
    MSB Reference DAC
    Innuos Statement w/Next. Gen. PS
    B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
    Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
    Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
    VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
    Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
    Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
    Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
    Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
    Shunyata Cables
    Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Ethernet Switch UEF, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments

Thanks Guys

My new Kef Ref 5's will be arriving this friday

Awesome... huge congratulations!
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Congrats! We would like to see some pic of your new speakers

Congrats! the Ref 1 is currently at the top of my list - may come true in a few months with some luck...

Hopefully Volks will pull himself away for a short report soon
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team