Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Devialet Phantom Gold

Having heard them, can't resists. So now had 2 of them flanking my lounge TV. If you think the Phantom Silver is incredible (it is), the Gold is really out of this world. At least, for small speakers ... I have not heard any that is better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SME Synergy
    Thorens TD147 Jubilee (Restored) + Ortofon A-Mono
    Roon Nucleus+ 4TB + Plixir Elite LPS
    Luxman D-10x (Sep 2020)
    ModWright Oppo UDP205
    Air Tight ATC-5 Pre + ATM300R + ATH-3
    Avantgarde Uno XD Piano Black/Stealth Grey
    Audience AU24 SX Cables, Interconnects & aR6 OX Power Conditioner
    DS Audio Ioniser
    Audio-Philar Rack & Amp Stand

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Re: Devialet Phantom Gold

Thanks Daniel for helping to reverse the picture. I don't know how it ended up like that though. Cheers!
    SME Synergy
    Luxman D-10x (Sep 2020)
    ModWright Oppo UDP205
    DS Audio Ioniser

Are those the Golds or the Silvers?

Please take a side picture and also tell us more about the sound compared to the base and silver versions.

One complaint before was that the Mid and HF was not up to ultimate audiophile grade and the plan was intuited to be that they M/HF drivers would be upgraded in more upscale models. However, apart from a beef up of power it seems the tweeter switch from Alu to Titanium are the only major changes.

For me, the normal and silver versions were fun, "lifestyle" speakers.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Are those the Golds or the Silvers?

Please take a side picture and also tell us more about the sound compared to the base and silver versions.

One complaint before was that the Mid and HF was not up to ultimate audiophile grade and the plan was intuited to be that they M/HF drivers would be upgraded in more upscale models. However, apart from a beef up of power it seems the tweeter switch from Alu to Titanium are the only major changes.

For me, the normal and silver versions were fun, "lifestyle" speakers.
    Hi Norman,

I am sorry I do not know how to post pictures AFTER the thread as I do not see any "attachment" icons. I am seeking Dan's help to do so (sent him a private mail). Please be patient as he will certainly help.

In answer to your questions;

1. The Gold can be differentiated just by looking at the Devialet logo on top of the speaker. Its of a different color than the standard Phantom or Silver.

2. I do not know for sure what the complaint is all about but for sure, the Gold is on another level altogether. If one does not have a system, this could be the most cost effective way to end one's itch. Serious, its so good that one just keep listening to the music. None of the usual criticisms can come forth. Of course, if one wants to nit pick, certainly, there is no end, no matter what's the costs, even the latest Kharma Enigma Veyron complete setup will not satisfy.

3. Sorry again, I am not technically inclined, but the 4.5k watts (as against the 3k watts of the Phantom Silver) and the new tweeter (and probably some other additional works done which was not disclosed?) made this a splendid speaker. Indeed you are right to say the Standard and the Silver are fun style speakers. But the Gold, they are audiophile stuff!

I hope Dan will post the pictures right after this reply. Be patient. Thanks & Cheers
    SME Synergy
    Luxman D-10x (Sep 2020)
    ModWright Oppo UDP205
    DS Audio Ioniser

Attachment icon is the third from right. You can use the basic uploader or the more Advanced one...just make sure you select the tab for file and not URL....if you have the foto on your computer.

It is not possible to see the logo in your photo, as the picture is too small, that is why I asked for a side photo or a more blown up one.

I met a top guy from Devialet at a party last Dec and will likely meet him again this year, as I already gooten a new invit for this year. I assume he will be there again. We chatted about the Phantom and I told him what we audioheads thought and he let me ramble on. I told him that it is clear to us that the white and silver are fun lifestyle speakers, DELIBERATELY crippled, to allow space for an audiophile version to come later. As while the bass is exciting (even if not technically correct - air pushing vs vibrattion propagation), the mid/highs were not up to scratch in audiophile terms. He laughed saying wait and see. I intuited that the Audiophile Phantom was in the works at a higher price point and keep and open mind that this or perhaps a future PLATINUM Phanton will the be promised audiophile messiah! LoL

Only the tweeter has been upgraded (driver Wise) and perhaps a Platinum will see a higher end mid driver (diamond encrusted) and a Berylium tweeter???
    $8K a pair?
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Attachment icon is the third from right. You can use the basic uploader or the more Advanced one...just make sure you select the tab for file and not URL....if you have the foto on your computer.

It is not possible to see the logo in your photo, as the picture is too small, that is why I asked for a side photo or a more blown up one.

I met a top guy from Devialet at a party last Dec and will likely meet him again this year, as I already gooten a new invit for this year. I assume he will be there again. We chatted about the Phantom and I told him what we audioheads thought and he let me ramble on. I told him that it is clear to us that the white and silver are fun lifestyle speakers, DELIBERATELY crippled, to allow space for an audiophile version to come later. As while the bass is exciting (even if not technically correct - air pushing vs vibrattion propagation), the mid/highs were not up to scratch in audiophile terms. He laughed saying wait and see. I intuited that the Audiophile Phantom was in the works at a higher price point and keep and open mind that this or perhaps a future PLATINUM Phanton will the be promised audiophile messiah! LoL

Only the tweeter has been upgraded (driver Wise) and perhaps a Platinum will see a higher end mid driver (diamond encrusted) and a Berylium tweeter???
    $8K a pair?
    Ok, I am trying to add on the pictures here. Hope I did it right. Thanks for advise.
    SME Synergy
    Luxman D-10x (Sep 2020)
    ModWright Oppo UDP205
    DS Audio Ioniser

Thanks Jerry!
    I am going to see if my local dealer has a demo set to listen to in the shop.

It its sooo much better than the Silvers, then it will indeed be great.
    NORMAN

Jerry.......That is a wild looking speaker. It is difficult to imagine from its size and shape that it would be such a spectacular performer.

Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Thanks Dan for the help. Now its clearly shown by the side cheeks it Gold. Actually, the Devialet icon/logo at the front (on top of the tweeter) is also Gold as against the Phantom and Silver versions which are in a different colour tone. Cheers

Heard em today (TIDAL streaming only) and YES they are significantly better than the Silvers. They are not as good as the $70K ProLogos (nor Micro Metis above 70hz) obviously and perhaps not as good as the Kii 3s, but I have not heard those yet. At $5K a pair, they are superb and make a complete turnkey solution that would not embrass an audiophile. Perhaps the only thing needed now is an Equalizer in the Spark app that can tone down the bass - for the Gold. For the assumed upcoming Platinum/Diamond model, I would love to see a SoTA mid range driver (ceramic perhaps, or diamond driver) along with a tunable bass.

As it stands its a superb 2nd system with only a small "audiophile" penalty, half the price pf a Kiiand 1/4 the price of a Goldmund Prologos Tower and this come with high WAF, modern looks/design and LOUD sound if needed 108db. Its a player for sure.
    Dialog is still not 100% stable though...
    NORMAN

Heard them demo'd yesterday at RMAF. My comment, interesting.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Well, it's a boombox, has nothing to do with audiophile anything. I have one in my living room, with the rationale being they're good for some polite background music when the wife does not want another huge audio set in the living room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    Well, it's a boombox, has nothing to do with audiophile anything. I have one in my living room, with the rationale being they're good for some polite background music when the wife does not want another huge audio set in the living room.

Ok then!! Hows your wheaties?

Devialet Phantom Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bzr View Post
    Ok then!! Hows your wheaties?
    Anything to add to the question at hand or actual first-hand experience beyond trade shows or reading forum postings, Sir? Devialet Phantom Gold

As this is a high-end forum, I assume people owning six figure systems might not necessarily consider whatever color Phantom high-end. It is fancy, my wife likes it and hence I might be wrong though.

But as said, being an actual Phantom owner and liking it for the purpose of its use, the spatial experience resembles that of a boom box and has rather little in common with my high-end system. From my perspective that is absolutely ok, given the price and footprint difference between a Phantom and a high-end system.

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

You have the GOLD Phantoms?
    NORMAN

Anything to add to the question at hand or actual first-hand experience beyond trade shows or reading forum postings, Sir? Devialet Phantom Gold

As this is a high-end forum, I assume people owning six figure systems might not necessarily consider whatever color Phantom high-end. It is fancy, my wife likes it and hence I might be wrong though.

But as said, being an actual Phantom owner and liking it for the purpose of its use, the spatial experience resembles that of a boom box and has rather little in common with my high-end system. From my perspective that is absolutely ok, given the price and footprint difference between a Phantom and a high-end system.

Ha! So it was the wheaties I see,,,,.......

Devialet Phantom Gold

You have the GOLD Phantoms?
    I do have Silver, but have heard the Gold. While there are improvements in some aspects, I did not find the difference to really change the spatial experience.

That said, this might very well be due to personal preferences. I would personally rather not build a high-end system around Devialet amplification, also independent of device color. I find the sound too dry and lifeless - again a purely subjective view.

Adding a bit here: My personal view and use should not mean by any means they would not be absolutely magnificent to somebody else's ears or a different use. You like potato and I like potahto, as simple as that.

Devialet Phantom Gold

Ha! So it was the wheaties I see,,,,.......
    Did you happen check you own plate by any chance... mushrooms? Devialet Phantom Gold.

Did you happen check you own plate by any chance... mushrooms? Devialet Phantom Gold.

Edited, shouldn't have bothered Jerry in his thread.

Edited, shouldn't have bothered Jerry in his thread.
    Not at all, hifi is such a controversial hobby, its always nice to read different perspective and views.

Like "Kuoppis" put it, "Potato vs Potahto".

I have went thru some amplifiers and speakers chase and know what, I was still chasing back then. Today, I forced myself to a halt by asking myself - what sounded best to me ... and would I be moved by remarks, opinions and reviews. If the answer is yes, then I should not even buy anything at all cause I would move again. Seriously, there will always be something better coming along but is that really better? Take WP for example, 8 changes and now another further 2 in the guise of Sasha. And I'll bet there would be a III coming. Does that mean the WP7 I owned years back is really that much inferior or had I matched that with the wrong amps back then, or source ... where today it is still good? Similarly, I owned the Avantgarde Duo Mezzo G2, at that time, the greatest and newest, and today? The XD supersedes. Tomorrow, probably another new creation ....

In the end, I come to understand the basic Economic principle, Demand has no end, Supply does. And I do have a bottom line to spend and hence, I have to put a stop to this. Plus retirement is coming ... and there are still many other things in life that I would need to support after that.

To me, as long as there's a smile in the family when I goes back home, sit on the same table and have a meaningful meal and conversation with my family, that IS HiFi at its best. The rest? Musical enjoyment with a pinch of salt. Nick pick if I want, then move on. Not at this age now. Not having gone thru 2 big scare in life that left me wondering if my priorities in spending time and money was in the right perspective.

Sorry for being philosophical. I do enjoy all the opinions and controversial remarks. If Gold is not good, its ok, cause I already bought them and I have liked them enough to do so. Just enjoy and let not the words be a sting to end up selling them.

No worries guys, I am ok with any words, scathing or otherwise. Life is about peace, friendship and love. For family, friends and you guys (who are also friends). I met Jim when he came over here a few years back (or more than a few years back), Howie, where for the last couple of years, we do meet up with each other, here or in HK when I often drop by and know what? Its all happy memories. I met Rick Mak too when he was here in September this year where he helped me understand if the Raidho D-3.1 was good enough for my small abode. And in due course, realised its the talking, chatting over meals and drinks that brought the greatest of happiness. I would sure wish you guys would come over and I will always be glad to host you. HiFi? Yes, we can debate, but in the end, its all about the chats and discussions that brings out the best of the hobby.

Well, attached a picture taken when Rick was over here. I am the shortest guy on the right. Rick is on the left and in the centre, my dealer cum friend Desmond. That was one happy memory and so shall it be, always. Now I am looking forward to you guys coming over. That would be the best HiFi experience for me.

Cheers
    SME Synergy
    Luxman D-10x (Sep 2020)
    ModWright Oppo UDP205
    DS Audio Ioniser

Devialet Phantom Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Seh View Post
    Not at all, hifi is such a controversial hobby, its always nice to read different perspective and views.

I have went thru some amplifiers and speakers chase and know what, I was still chasing back then. Today, I forced myself to a halt by asking myself - what sounded best to me ... and would I be moved by remarks, opinions and reviews. If the answer is yes, then I should not even buy anything at all cause I would move again. Seriously;y, there is always something better coming along but is that really better? Take WP for example, 8 changes and now another further 2 in the guise of Sasha. And I'll bet there would be a III coming. Does that mean the WP7 I owned years back is really that much inferior or had I matched that with the wrong amps back then, or source ...? Similarly, I owned the Avant-garde Mezzo G2, at that time, the greatest and newest, and today? The XD supersedes.

In the end, I come to the basic Economic principle, Demand had no end, Supply does. And I do have a bottom line to spend and hence, I have to put a stop to this. Plus retirement is coming ... and there are still many other things in life that I would need to support after that.

To me, as long as there's a smile in the family when I goes back home, sit on the same table and have a meaningful meal and conversation with my family, that IS HiFi at its best. The rest? Musical enjoyment with a pinch of salt. Nick pick if I want, then moved on knowing I should not. Not at this age now. Not having gone thru 2 big scare in life that left me wondering id my priorities in spending time and money was in the right perspective.

Sorry for being philosophical. I do enjoy all the opinions and controversial remarks. If Gold is not good, its ok, cause I already bought them and I have liked them enough to do so. Just enjoy and let not the words be a sting to end up selling them.

No worries guys, I am ok with any words, scathing or otherwise. Life is about peace, friendship and love. For family, friends and you guys (who are also friends). All, I met Jim when he came over here a few years back (or more than a few years back), Howie, where for the last couple of years, we do meet up with each other, here or in HK when I often drop by and know what? I met Rick Mak too when he was here in September where he helped me understand if radio D-3.1 was good enough for my small abode. And in due course, its about talking, chatting over meals and drinks that brought the greatest of happiness. I would sure wish you guys would come over and I will always be glad to host you.

Well, I am the shortest guy on the right. Rick is on the left and in the centre, my dealer cum friend Desmond. That was one happy memory and so shall it be, always.

Cheers
    Jerry, I really like your response, very well said. There is the right thing at the right time in the right place. And this is also how my comments were meant. Different systems serve different purposes.

My task from my wife when buying the Devialet was a) not to stack the living room full of some kind of boxes, b) come up with something really modern and interesting. I could not think of a thing that would fulfill the description better than the Phantom - and for that I love it. But of course it is different from your previous G2s, which again are ideal in another situation.

And thank you very much for making the point about diversity. IMHO, this is the beauty in this kind of forum. At the days end, as we all know, the only relevant system is the one in your home, in our acoustics, for your purposes, for your ears. Anything else is noise.

I do have Silver, but have heard the Gold. While there are improvements in some aspects, I did not find the difference to really change the spatial experience.

That said, this might very well be due to personal preferences. I would personally rather not build a high-end system around Devialet amplification, also independent of device color. I find the sound too dry and lifeless - again a purely subjective view.

Adding a bit here: My personal view and use should not mean by any means they would not be absolutely magnificent to somebody else's ears or a different use. You like potato and I like potahto, as simple as that.

We are not the far apart. I dont expect to find lushness in Devialet streaming tidal and I don't like dry too much either (recall I have a tube Dac...no TT, only digital). That said the bass was my biggest complaint and I think the Gold is a good deal better than Silver.
    NORMAN

Devialet Phantom Gold

We are not the far apart. I dont expect to find lushness in Devialet streaming tidal and I don't like dry too much either (recall I have a tube Dac...no TT, only digital). That said the bass was my biggest complaint and I think the Gold is a good deal better than Silver.
    Sums it up pretty nicely I think...

Devialet Phantom Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Seh View Post

I have went thru some amplifiers and speakers chase and know what, I was still chasing back then. Today, I forced myself to a halt by asking myself - what sounded best to me ... and would I be moved by remarks, opinions and reviews. If the answer is yes, then I should not even buy anything at all cause I would move again. Seriously, there will always be something better coming along but is that really better? Take WP for example, 8 changes and now another further 2 in the guise of Sasha. And I'll bet there would be a III coming. Does that mean the WP7 I owned years back is really that much inferior or had I matched that with the wrong amps back then, or source ... where today it is still good? Similarly, I owned the Avantgarde Duo Mezzo G2, at that time, the greatest and newest, and today? The XD supersedes. Tomorrow, probably another new creation ....

In the end, I come to understand the basic Economic principle, Demand has no end, Supply does. And I do have a bottom line to spend and hence, I have to put a stop to this. Plus retirement is coming ... and there are still many other things in life that I would need to support after that.

To me, as long as there's a smile in the family when I goes back home, sit on the same table and have a meaningful meal and conversation with my family, that IS HiFi at its best. The rest? Musical enjoyment with a pinch of salt. Nick pick if I want, then move on. Not at this age now. Not having gone thru 2 big scare in life that left me wondering if my priorities in spending time and money was in the right perspective.

No worries guys, I am ok with any words, scathing or otherwise. Life is about peace, friendship and love. For family, friends and you guys (who are also friends). I met Jim when he came over here a few years back (or more than a few years back), Howie, where for the last couple of years, we do meet up with each other, here or in HK when I often drop by and know what? Its all happy memories. I met Rick Mak too when he was here in September this year where he helped me understand if the Raidho D-3.1 was good enough for my small abode. And in due course, realised its the talking, chatting over meals and drinks that brought the greatest of happiness. I would sure wish you guys would come over and I will always be glad to host you. HiFi? Yes, we can debate, but in the end, its all about the chats and discussions that brings out the best of the hobby.

Well, attached a picture taken when Rick was over here. I am the shortest guy on the right. Rick is on the left and in the centre, my dealer cum friend Desmond. That was one happy memory and so shall it be, always. Now I am looking forward to you guys coming over. That would be the best HiFi experience for me.

Cheers
    This should be a stickie. Two thumbs up, Jerry.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Devialet Phantom Gold