Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Audioshark

Entreq Ground Boxes & Cables

I've always been intrigued after several readings and user reports on the Entreq Ground Boxes, Cables and Associated tweaks.

As a Stillpoints dealer, the Entreq products are distributed by Stillpoints USA (so easy for me to get and try).

Would love to hear from our members on their experiences with Entreq products.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Hi Mike,

First time post. Glad to be a part of this forum.

I had the opportunity to audition several Entreq products including the Atlantis/Silver Tellus boxes for my front end (preamp/phono, DAC, SUT) and the Poseidon box for my mono amps as well as a number of associated Atlantis/Apollo cables. Together with Furutech's NCF power cord connectors, wall plates/outlets, and a Shunyata Denali conditioner, the Entreq components helped raise my system's sound quality to a new and higher level: more open, greater scale, and a more natural ease with better dynamics.
    Based on the results of the audition, I decided to purchase the Entreq boxes and cables, and am looking at other options within their line.

Would definitely recommend auditioning the Entreq products to see if they make a positive and cost effective difference in your system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rockport Lyra speakers; TotalDac Amp-1 mono blocks; four box CH Precision L1/X1 pre/power supply monos; CH precision P1/X1 phono/power supply; TotalDac d1-driver monos; Pacific Microsonics Model 2 DAC; TotalDac d1-12 MkII DAC with two reclockers; Kodo The Beat Turnatable with LT Schroder magnesium tonearm and Lyra Atlas cart; Taiko Extreme server; Kalista Dreamplayer CD Transport; Taiko Audio Daiza Platforms; Nordost Odin2 Power Cords and Analog ICs; 512 Engineering/Tim Marutani Balanced Transformers (30 amp for sources; 50 amp for amps); Rives designed dedicated room.

Audioshark

Hi Carlos - thanks for joining. Appreciate the feedback on the Entreq. Always great to chat with you on the phone!

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Re: Entreq Ground Boxes & Cables

The rack looks interesting...
    Howard

Pass Labs XS 300's, XS Pre | Berkeley Audio Design Alpha DAC Reference Series 3, Alpha USB Series 2 | Aurender W20SE, ACS10 | Magico S7's with MPOD's, QSub 15 x 2 | Shunyata Denali 2000T x 2 with Sigma HC | Shunyata Everest 8000 w/ Omega XC | MIT Heritage and Oracle Interconnects and speaker cables | Critical Mass Maxxum rack

I have a client that swears by his Entreq Grounding Box. The plan is to hopefully get his to try out next time he is out of town. Out of town cause he says he can't live without it!

Acoustical Systems, AMG, Aqua Acoustic Quality, Audeze, Audio Desk, Audible illusions, Audioquest, Aurender, Bryston, CH Precision, Chord Electronics, Constellation Audio, Dynaudiol, Fyne Audio, Grado labs, Ikeda, JL Audio, Kondo, Kronos, Kubala Sosna, Lumin, Luxman, Lyra, Magico, Nordost, PS Audio, Roon, Shunyata, SME, Sugden, Tenor, Tannoy, Vertere, VPI and ZYX.

www.audiobymarkjones.ca

Audioshark

Hmmm...this is in line with my research. I'll call my rep this week and bring a few in to try.

I have only read good things about it over different forums and have been meaning to try one of these...Anyone compared the Synergistic research grounding box to the Entreq ?

Hi

Before you buy anything from that company, i would advise you to check this link:

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...-Cable-Exposed

Bo
    Boenicke W8, Gato Audio DIA-250S, Auralic Altair and various cables and accessories from Ansuz, Nordost, Shunyata and Supra.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Hi

Before you buy anything from that company, i would advise you to check this link:

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...-Cable-Exposed

Bo
    Well that was a waste of 10 minutes. I read through the entire thread to find that everyone criticized a cable no one had ever tried, no one had even held in their hands, inspected or actually knew anything about. They through around all kinds of insults and nonsense, while trashing a company, again, no one knew anything about or had ever tried their products to only find out in the end, they were all wrong (typical) and the thread title changed and the thread closed.

Since the time of that thread, there have been many who have actually tried their products, LOVED THEM, including some in that thread:

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...unding/page197

What I learned in talking to the distributor is that you must start with grounding on the speakers, then preamp, then if you still want to try further, sources and power. But speakers and preamp yield the biggest change at the start.

We shall see...

I have read the danish thread.
    This guy bought a Entreq Challenger 2010 USB cable for more than 500 dollars.
    He had a lot of trouble with noise and unstability, so he loaned it out to another guy from the danish forum. He experienced the same problems, so they removed the sock to see if it was a loose connection, but found out i was a 1 dollar usb printer cable with a ground plug soldert to the shield.
    Entreq sells this cable as their own creation and own production, and it turns out to be a 1 dollar printer cable with a sock on.
    In my book its not OK to sell crap like that as a high-end cable, and yes maybe this was a one-timer. Lets hope so...

Bo
    Boenicke W8, Gato Audio DIA-250S, Auralic Altair and various cables and accessories from Ansuz, Nordost, Shunyata and Supra.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I have read the danish thread.
    This guy bought a Entreq Challenger 2010 USB cable for more than 500 dollars.
    He had a lot of trouble with noise and unstability, so he loaned it out to another guy from the danish forum. He experienced the same problems, so they removed the sock to see if it was a loose connection, but found out i was a 1 dollar usb printer cable with a ground plug soldert to the shield.
    Entreq sells this cable as their own creation and own production, and it turns out to be a 1 dollar printer cable with a sock on.
    In my book its not OK to sell crap like that as a high-end cable, and yes maybe this was a one-timer. Lets hope so...

Bo
    They went through this on that thread found out that was incorrect. ANYWAY, Entreq has many loyal followers and USB is the last step in the chain for grounding. Their fundamental approach is grounding at the amp and preamp level. Anything else (like USB) is extra and from what I could gather, not where to invest your money first.

Again...we shall see. Horns and SET amps will be a good test.

Rhapsody has been selling Entreq products for over a year. I have them connected to every piece of equipment in my demo system(s). Anyone that has bought the products still uses them and loves them.

I think that the products are system and component dependent, even the Entreq cables are as such. Sometimes the less expensive cable can sound better (to someone, not to everyone) than the more expensive cables. Advice is to try it out and your system.

Walt, Bruce and John are EXCELLENT to work with and will always help out if you need to try an Entreq OR Stillpoint product in your system. Highly recommended.

I have tried the Entreq grounding products at various points in the big system. I have found my system is better without it. But, I run everything balanced and my electrical system in my listening room was very well planned. In a single ended system or high efficiency one like Mike runs, could be a very different result.
    Turntables: Acoustic Signature Invictus Jr. NEO, Grand Prix Monaco V3.0
    Tonearms: Acoustic Signature TA-9000 NEO, Kuzma Safir
    Cartridges: Miyabi Fuuga, Ortofon Century, Murashino Sumile Mono
    Phono Amplifiers: CH Precision P1, Channel D Lino 3.3
    Digital: CH Precision C1.2/D1.5/T1, Innuos Statement Nextgen, Luxman D-10X (Loan)
    Amplifiers: CH Precision L10/M10, Parasound JC1+, Gryphon Diablo 333 (Incoming)
    Speakers : Magnepan 30.7x, Wilson Audio XVX Chronosonic/Subsonics
    Cables: CAD Ground Controls/USB, Cardas Beyond Clear, Gobel Lacorde Statement
    Accessories: Artesania Exoteryc Racks & Damping Plates, Seismion Reactio, Degritter RC, RPG Acoustic Treatments/PSI AVAA, Torus Power/Plixir Elite BAC

Quote Originally Posted by annapolis Raider View Post
    I have tried the Entreq grounding products at various points in the big system. I have found my system is better without it. But, I run everything balanced and my electrical system in my listening room was very well planned. In a single ended system or high efficiency one like Mike runs, could be a very different result.
    Just to make sure Annapolis Raider, you know that the Entreq grounding products have nothing to do with electrical ground, right? Signal ground is different thing all together. Not saying it should work in your system of course, as you have tried it, but for anyone reading this, just want to make sure that folks don't think that even if you have great electrical grounding in your system that the Entreq products "could or could not" still have an effect on the sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
    Just to make sure Annapolis Raider, you know that the Entreq grounding products have nothing to do with electrical ground, right? Signal ground is different thing all together. Not saying it should work in your system of course, as you have tried it, but for anyone reading this, just want to make sure that folks don't think that even if you have great electrical grounding in your system that the Entreq products "could or could not" still have an effect on the sound.
    Duh...
    Turntables: Acoustic Signature Invictus Jr. NEO, Grand Prix Monaco V3.0
    Tonearms: Acoustic Signature TA-9000 NEO, Kuzma Safir
    Cartridges: Miyabi Fuuga, Ortofon Century, Murashino Sumile Mono
    Phono Amplifiers: CH Precision P1, Channel D Lino 3.3
    Digital: CH Precision C1.2/D1.5/T1, Innuos Statement Nextgen, Luxman D-10X (Loan)
    Amplifiers: CH Precision L10/M10, Parasound JC1+, Gryphon Diablo 333 (Incoming)
    Speakers : Magnepan 30.7x, Wilson Audio XVX Chronosonic/Subsonics
    Cables: CAD Ground Controls/USB, Cardas Beyond Clear, Gobel Lacorde Statement
    Accessories: Artesania Exoteryc Racks & Damping Plates, Seismion Reactio, Degritter RC, RPG Acoustic Treatments/PSI AVAA, Torus Power/Plixir Elite BAC

Quote Originally Posted by annapolis Raider View Post
    Duh...
    Sorry, there was no malicious intent, I just have talked to so many people that are not familiar with Entreq and they hear the word grounding and think the Entreq grounding is the same as electrical grounding. Again, I apologize if it was taken the wrong way.

mauidan

I tried a Silver Tellus, Apollo RCA to Spade and Copper USB to Spade in my system.

There was no improvement.

I didn't try it on my speaker's negative terminals, since that requires separate grounding boxes or the Poseidon which has three totally independent boxes in one enclosure.

For a lot less money, I'm using the SPEC PSP-901EX "Real-Sound Processor" on my speakers with excellent results.

Audioshark

According to my rep, the key is to connect to the amp (not speaker) negative terminals. That's 90% of the benefit and must be done first.

But as I said....we shall see. Anxious to try it.

mauidan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    According to my rep, the key is to connect to the amp (not speaker) negative terminals. That's 90% of the benefit and must be done first.

But as I said....we shall see. Anxious to try it.

That still requires separate grounding boxes or the Poseidon, or you risk blowing up you amp(s).

From the Stillpoints website:

"Both the Silver Minimus and the Olympus Minimus can also be used in pairs to ground the negative speaker terminal of an amplifier. These results are quite amazing! Caution and care must be taken with this application. You must use one Ground box and one ground cable per channel! Never use a single ground box to connect both channels. You will likely damage your amplifier."

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by mauidan View Post
    That still requires separate grounding boxes or the Poseidon, or you risk blowing up you amp(s).

From the Stillpoints website:

"Both the Silver Minimus and the Olympus Minimus can also be used in pairs to ground the negative speaker terminal of an amplifier. These results are quite amazing! Caution and care must be taken with this application. You must use one Ground box and one ground cable per channel! Never use a single ground box to connect both channels. You will likely damage your amplifier."
    Yup! Agreed. I went with the Poseidon. The amps/preamp grounding makes sense to me.

Yup! Agreed. I went with the Poseidon. The amps/preamp grounding makes sense to me.

Mike, You might want to discuss connecting the Entreq to the neg terminals of your SS103 prior to doing it.

Audioshark

Mike, You might want to discuss connecting the Entreq to the neg terminals of your SS103 prior to doing it.
    ??

??
    Just do it and see what he has to say.

Audioshark

Just do it and see what he has to say.
    Ask Hans?

Hans-Ole Vitus

Hans-Ole Vitus
    Sorry Mike, too early....I forgot to say Hans in my initial mention....sorry about that. Yes ask Hans

Audioshark

Sorry Mike, too early....I forgot to say Hans in my initial mention....sorry about that. Yes ask Hans
    I was really only getting the Entreq to try on my SET amps. But anyway, he said no, Entreq is not good for Vitus amps because the negative is an active output.

Bob's morning posts show that he is up too late at night listening to his new DSD

I was really only getting the Entreq to try on my SET amps. But anyway, he said no, Entreq is not good for Vitus amps because the negative is an active output.
    Ok, great, I just did not want you to get it and connect it to the 103.

Audioshark

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Bob's morning posts show that he is up too late at night listening to his new DSD
    Nah, up too early and didn't have coffee yet

I have the Poseidon connected to the neg terminal of my Vitus 101mk2 , works beautifully . No problem at all .

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhead View Post
    I have the Poseidon connected to the neg terminal of my Vitus 101mk2 , works beautifully . No problem at all .
    Two texts today with Hans and he has said "it's a big no-no with my amps".

"Every one we make is true balanced and have active negative output that should not be referenced to ground."

Audioshark

Mike,

What cables are you using with your Poseidon box?
    Rockport Lyra speakers; TotalDac Amp-1 mono blocks; four box CH Precision L1/X1 pre/power supply monos; CH precision P1/X1 phono/power supply; TotalDac d1-driver monos; Pacific Microsonics Model 2 DAC; TotalDac d1-12 MkII DAC with two reclockers; Kodo The Beat Turnatable with LT Schroder magnesium tonearm and Lyra Atlas cart; Taiko Extreme server; Kalista Dreamplayer CD Transport; Taiko Audio Daiza Platforms; Nordost Odin2 Power Cords and Analog ICs; 512 Engineering/Tim Marutani Balanced Transformers (30 amp for sources; 50 amp for amps); Rives designed dedicated room.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by cmarin View Post
    Mike,

What cables are you using with your Poseidon box?
    All Apollo. Two spade, one RCA.

Looking forward to your impressions once the Poseidon/apollos settle

Mike,

I have a question on the Entreq boxes - it seems like very recently they have improved the mineral mix which increases the performance further. For customers who already owns one of the Entreq box can get the same improvement using K2 and Everest attachment modules. Would the new boxes come with the improved mineral mix or does one has to buy the K2 or Everest modules separately to get the effect ?

Looking forward to your impression as well. Any early feedback ? Did you notice any improvements after hooking it up ?

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Devg View Post
    Mike,

I have a question on the Entreq boxes - it seems like very recently they have improved the mineral mix which increases the performance further. For customers who already owns one of the Entreq box can get the same improvement using K2 and Everest attachment modules. Would the new boxes come with the improved mineral mix or does one has to buy the K2 or Everest modules separately to get the effect ?

Looking forward to your impression as well. Any early feedback ? Did you notice any improvements after hooking it up ?
    They haven't changed anything in the boxes. What they have done is improved the attachment modules (you just remove the binding post and get the K2 or Everest). Rather than get rid of what you've already done, you just get the part that screws off.

Entreq does not want any of their products to become obsolete.

Mike ... After the Poseidon settles and you want further its performance, add two Atlantis Minimus one to each post ... You"LL hear more beef for one .

Audioshark

After a solid week in the system, the Entreq is staying. No doubt about it. More resolution, more detail, blacker backgrounds, more alive.

After a solid week in the system, the Entreq is staying. No doubt about it. More resolution, more detail, blacker backgrounds, more alive.
    Not a surprise as I told you they are very worth it. Had a S. Tellus with Atlantis and upgraded to Olympus Tellus for the best.
    Apollo cables are the most universal of the line. Atlantis are better in some system but can be over detailed in some others. They are more specific.
    I can't wait to try Everest in my system but PO is very busy man. A gentleman farmer in fact.
    Jazzhead I didn't understand how you connected the negavitve output amps : did you connected both the Poseidon And the Olympus minis ? Please explain.

Audioshark

I've got a couple of weeks on my Entreq now and I have to say, it's definitely not leaving. More harmonic richness. Lower noise floor. More detail and resolution, without harshness.

I've got a couple of weeks on my Entreq now and I have to say, it's definitely not leaving. More harmonic richness. Lower noise floor. More detail and resolution, without harshness.
    Mike,

How are dynamics?
    DPT4ME - Dynamics, Presence & Tone for Musical Engagement; MBP (3) - stripped down for music only; Shunyata Omega & Sigma USBs; ISO REGEN w/short Curious USB links; Berkeley Alpha USB; Aqua La Scala II Optologic DAC; Schiit Yggdrasil - fully updated; Ayre Codex dac - updated; Pass Labs INT-60 integrated amp; Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE-2 preamp, Quicksilver Mono 120 amps w/Tung-Sol KT150s; Quicksilver Mid Mono amps w/Gold Lion KT77s; Fyne Audio 703s; Symposium Svelte Plus & Ultra Platforms; REL S-812 subwoofers; Duelund DCA12GA speaker cables; AV Room Service EVPs, Stein Music Harmonizers, Duelund DCA16GA & 20GA ICs; Shunyata Denali 6000S/V2; Tripp Lite PCs; Wyred 4 Sound power cords; AudioDharma cable cooker; dedicated custom room; various GIK & ASC room treatments; etc.

www.getbettersound.com

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post
    Mike,

How are dynamics?
    With horns they are already at 12 (out of 10). I don't notice any increase.

With horns they are already at 12 (out of 10). I don't notice any increase.

Now THAT is interesting. I have never heard any of these devices that initially seemed to smooth out the sound that didn't impact the dynamics on further listening....
    DPT4ME - Dynamics, Presence & Tone for Musical Engagement; MBP (3) - stripped down for music only; Shunyata Omega & Sigma USBs; ISO REGEN w/short Curious USB links; Berkeley Alpha USB; Aqua La Scala II Optologic DAC; Schiit Yggdrasil - fully updated; Ayre Codex dac - updated; Pass Labs INT-60 integrated amp; Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE-2 preamp, Quicksilver Mono 120 amps w/Tung-Sol KT150s; Quicksilver Mid Mono amps w/Gold Lion KT77s; Fyne Audio 703s; Symposium Svelte Plus & Ultra Platforms; REL S-812 subwoofers; Duelund DCA12GA speaker cables; AV Room Service EVPs, Stein Music Harmonizers, Duelund DCA16GA & 20GA ICs; Shunyata Denali 6000S/V2; Tripp Lite PCs; Wyred 4 Sound power cords; AudioDharma cable cooker; dedicated custom room; various GIK & ASC room treatments; etc.

www.getbettersound.com

Now THAT is interesting. I have never heard any of these devices that initially seemed to smooth out the sound that didn't impact the dynamics on further listening....
    I personally have not noticed any decrease in dynamics in my system as a result of the Entreq boxes. And recently, I had the pleasure of listening to one of the most realistic systems I have ever heard anywhere. That system used Entreq boxes for the front end, and it had extraordinarily real scale and dynamics.

Of course, that doesn't mean that Entreq boxes will not reduce dynamics in some systems. But in my admittedly limited experience, that hasn't been the case. Bottom line: worth trying them out with a no-obligation trial.

When listening, I do not ground my system at all. It's been many years (maybe 35?) since I have done so.

I always appreciate the enhanced purity and musical flow.

Especially at audio shows.

I leave one item - in my case these days, the ASR line stage battery power supply - grounded until I am about to listen, then I simply unplug it from the wall.

All of my power cables (except the ASR line stage battery power supply) do not have the ground pins, as I removed them as soon I decided that I wanted them.

Any grounding schemes I have tried have always resulted in significantly less interesting sound. Maybe the Entreq is the antithesis to my theory. It's certainly got to be less risky...

In fact, I do NOT recommend such a practice for others.

I would love to be able to ground my components without compromising the musical engagement factor...

www.getbettersound.com

When listening, I do not ground my system at all. It's been many years (maybe 35?) since I have done so.

I leave one item - in my case these days, the ASR line stage battery power supply - grounded until I am about to listen, then I simply unplug it from the wall.

All of my power cables (except the ASR line stage battery power supply) do not have the ground pins, as I removed them as soon I decided that I wanted them.

Any grounding schemes I have tried have always resulted in significantly less interesting sound. Maybe the Entreq is the antithesis to my theory. It's certainly got to be less risky...

I would love to be able to ground my components without compromising the musical engagement factor...
    Jim,

i wasn't aware that the battery PSU could be unplugged for listening pleasure. Do you do this at home too, or just at shows? Big/small difference IYO?

Thanks!

Steve

mauidan

Jim,

The Entreq grounding boxes have nothing to do with "safety AC grounding," they connect to "signal ground."

As I'm sure you know, in some components signal ground is connected to safety AC grounding, and is easy to determine with a multi-meter.

When I tried a Silver Tellus and Apollo cables in my system, with the cables connected to signal grounds on my amp and source components there was no improvement.

I didn't try them on my amp or speakers negative terminals like Mike, so maybe they're worth a try.

I did laugh when I read about their new K2 and Everest attachment modules,
    which replace the stock wooden binding post nuts. Before spending $249. or $349. on these, I'd go to my local hardware store and buy some copper or brass nuts that fit the binding posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team