Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own) - Page 16
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16
Results 151 to 158 of 158
  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    My room:

    Processor: Bryston SP3
    Amps: Bryston 28b3s, Bryston 4b3, Bryston 9bsst2
    Digital: Aurender N10, Bryston BDA-3
    Speakers: Kef Reference 5, Kef Reference 4c, Kef Ci200RR-THX (surround/back)
    Subs: Two JL Audio F212v2
    Power: PS Audio PS10 & Bryston Bit15
    Wires: Wireworld Silver Eclipse XLR & SC - WW Platinum USB
    Other: Stillpoint Ultra SS
    Video: Oppo 203, LG 65inch OLED

    And I have a Esoteric Grandioso K1 in route to replace the BDA3. It sounds GREAT now. Canít phantom what the K1 will do.










    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. Likes sharkmouth, Alpinist, Nikhil liked this post
  3. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phishphan View Post
    My room:

    Processor: Bryston SP3
    Amps: Bryston 28b3s, Bryston 4b3, Bryston 9bsst2
    Digital: Aurender N10, Bryston BDA-3
    Speakers: Kef Reference 5, Kef Reference 4c, Kef Ci200RR-THX (surround/back)
    Subs: Two JL Audio F212v2
    Power: PS Audio PS10 & Bryston Bit15
    Wires: Wireworld Silver Eclipse XLR & SC - WW Platinum USB
    Other: Stillpoint Ultra SS
    Video: Oppo 203, LG 65inch OLED

    And I have a Esoteric Grandioso K1 in route to replace the BDA3. It sounds GREAT now. Can’t phantom what the K1 will do.










    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Awesome Pic! How to do describe the KEF/Bryston combo. sound?

  4. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
    Awesome Pic! How to do describe the KEF/Bryston combo. sound?
    I love the combo. I think it sounds fantastic. Iím swapping out the Bryston BDA3 for a Esoteric Grandioso K1 today. Itís in my trunk.. I canít wait to leave the office!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #154
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phishphan View Post
    I love the combo. I think it sounds fantastic. Iím swapping out the Bryston BDA3 for a Esoteric Grandioso K1 today. Itís in my trunk.. I canít wait to leave the office!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Excellent. More pic please lol.

  6. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
    Excellent. More pic please lol.
    Pics in the Esoteric K1 thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #156
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    Here is my Krell system from my home in Switzerland.

    Full Evo with the wonderfully assertive Modulari Duo Speakers. Vinyl source is the Simon Yorke S10 masterpiece

    Cabling is Synergistic Research. Cabinet designed by myself
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. Likes joeinid, rrwmd liked this post
  9. #157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    Stunning!
    Linn LP 12/ Ekos/ Lingo/ Dynavector DV20x2/ MacBook Air/ Ayre QA9/ AR SP20/ AR REF75/ Sonus Faber Amati Anniversario

  10. #158
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    13,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Awesome system pics (doesn't have to be your own)

    Welcome to the forum fws3, thank you for joining.
    Joe

    McIntosh MCLK12, McIntosh MC303, Job INTegrated, Triode Corporation TRX-M845 Monoblocks, Accuphase A-36, Cary 300B SE, JBL 4367, Falcon LS3/5a, Sonus Faber Stradivari, Revel Ultima Studio 2, JBL 4312D, Klipsch Palladium P17-b, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, KEF LS50, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber RCA and XLR cable, VPI Classic 3, VPI SDS, Lyra Kleos, Burmester 948, Metric Halo LIO-8, Lumin U1. PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge II, Linear Tube Audio MZ2 - MicroZOTL2.0 Preamplifier.

 

 
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16