Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Paradigm Persona/Concept speakers -- this will be exciting!

"Glimpsing the Possibilities

This bold new concept, unveiled at Munich High End 2015, offers an exciting glimpse into the future of Paradigm engineering.

The Paradigm & Anthem engineering teams have been working with a vision for more than five years. This journey of research, experiment, design, and development has culminated in a loudspeaker that is the amalgamation of superior acoustic components with bleeding-edge technological innovation. It is our most ambitious speaker design ever.

Concept 4F is a true full-range hybrid loudspeaker, the perfect balance of powered woofers with a passive upper register array. It features TruExtent® Beryllium 1" tweeters and TruExtent® Beryllium 7" midrange drivers with perforated phase-aligning lenses, and four Ultra-High-Excursion Differential Drive 8.5" woofers in a vibration-cancelling configuration (two front-firing, two rear-firing). Each woofer pair is powered by a separate DSP-controlled 700 W RMS amplifier for a total of 1400 W RMS (2,800 W Dynamic Peak), and combined with exclusive technology like Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) capability. And then some.

The result is a unique sonic platform that reinvents luxury performance in a loudspeaker and ushers in an audacious new era for Paradigm."

If you can look beyond the mass market image of the brand, these speakers may give the current big boys a run for the money.
    I wonder if these speakers might be somewhat of a game changer.

Re: Paradigm Persona/Concept speakers -- this will be exciting!

The speakers look really nice and the initial impressions were very good but more than a year after still no news about a product launch date or price, so I wouldn´t hold my breath.

If it's what I heard st the nyc audio show it's pretty good
    It was a tiny room over treated and but rolled off in highs but overall sounded good. No boom in a powerful bass due to buoy in bass amps with dsp

Short unboxing Paradigm Persona 3F ;-)

Marcin

Super Moderator

I may have to take a drive and check them out. Thank you.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

I had the Paradigm Persona 5Fs at home for the past couple of days:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

Super Moderator

Sorry, I just saw this post. I'd love to check out your shop. Thank you for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by audiodoctor View Post
    Joe I would love to have you over, you would love my shop, we have one of the largest and most diverse collections of gear on the Northeast.

Displaying Dealer for: Aurender, AudioQuest, Artcoustic, Anthem, Arcam, Audio Control, Audio Magic, April Music, Audience, Acoustic Systems, Aqua Hifi, ATC, Baetis,Benz, Cambridge Audio, Cabasse, Cary Audio, Crowson, Conrad Johnson, Dali Loudspeakers, EAT Turntables, Enklein Cables, Earthquake Sound, Electrocompaniet,Emm Labs, Gradient, Isotek, ISO Acoustics, Jl Audio, Kef, Kef Reference, Kef Blades,Lyra, LH Labs the Davinci, Lumin, Legacy Audio, Manley Labs, Merrill Wiliam Real Turntable, Meitner, MicroMega M 100, M2Tech, Nad, Nad Masters, Naim, Nottingham Analog, Nuprime, Paradigm, Polymer Audio Research,Paradigm Persona, Parasound, PSB, Running, Plinius, Rega Turntables, Runco, Running Springs, Shakti, Solid Tech Racks, Synthesis, Tannoy, T+A, Triplaner, Unison Research, Vivid. Waterfall Audio, Wireworld.

www.audiodoctor.com
    Phone: 877 428 2873
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Adam what were your impressions on the Persona´s?

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
    I had the Paradigm Persona 5Fs at home for the past couple of days:
    So what you thought of them?

https://youtu.be/Nv6wK2XenAc

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Paradigm Persona/Concept speakers -- this will be exciting!