The future of Elrog Tubes - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The future of Elrog Tubes

Thomas, are there any plans to produce an 805 tube? After trying your 300bs, I can't but wish you make 805s in the near future.

Post Thanks / Like

I really want to go Elrog route for replacing my 845. Either Elrog 845 or 284. For both I have to wait, can not audition and can not get them from a dealer here at my own country which are bad but I still am very interested in them. I am very hopeful that they will complement my Takatsuki 274b and 300b's...

Is there anyone who has heard the new 284?
    Kuzma Stabi M, Kuzma 4 Point, Kuzma Car 40, Transrotor Phono 8.2mc sym, Bryston BDA-3, Oppo 105d, Amtrans resistor based custom passive pre, line magnetic 503pa s.e.t. monoblocks (modded), AVM 3.2 s.s. monoblocks, hypex class d sub amp, diy horn based 6 way speakers

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

@adamaley: I am glad you like our 300B. Demand for a 805 would be extremely low not really justifying making that tube. Sorry!
    @kodomo: I am sorry you cannot audition our tubes. We are a very small company and only make very few tubes. There will probably never be a world wide sales network. We do exhibit at the High End in Munich this year in May with a system using Elrog tubes. We also plan to be present at the Hong Kong Hifi show this year in August and will have a room with a system to demo the tubes.

Best regards

Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Thomas.
    There is a possibility that in the future you will manufacture 6550 tubes?
    Amazon 1 / Morch DP6- 12" / Air Tight PC1 / Audio Research PH-7 /Lumin A1 Network Player + Kenneth Lau LPSU /Melco N1ZH60-2 / Audio Research Ref 5 SE /Constellation Inspiration 1.0 Stereo / Rockport Atria I / MIT Magnum MA (Speakers and XLR) / AudioQuest Diamond XLR /Göebel RJ45 /AudioQuest Diamond and Cinnamon RJ45 Cables / Shunyata Denali 6000 T / Shunyata Sigma NR an Alpha NR Power Cables /Kenneth Lau LPSU for Aqvox Switch / Kenneth Lau LPSU for Router / Stillpoints Ultra SS and Mini / Entreq Poseidon, Entreq Silver Tellus and Entreq Eartha Apollo Infinity Cables.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VinylSavor View Post
    Hi!
    @kodomo: I am sorry you cannot audition our tubes. We are a very small company and only make very few tubes. There will probably never be a world wide sales network. We do exhibit at the High End in Munich this year in May with a system using Elrog tubes. We also plan to be present at the Hong Kong Hifi show this year in August and will have a room with a system to demo the tubes.
    Thomas
    I will try to make it to Munich. Is it possible to buy 845 or 284 directly at Munich?
    Kuzma Stabi M, Kuzma 4 Point, Kuzma Car 40, Transrotor Phono 8.2mc sym, Bryston BDA-3, Oppo 105d, Amtrans resistor based custom passive pre, line magnetic 503pa s.e.t. monoblocks (modded), AVM 3.2 s.s. monoblocks, hypex class d sub amp, diy horn based 6 way speakers

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by nonesup View Post
    Hi Thomas.
    There is a possibility that in the future you will manufacture 6550 tubes?
    we only make directly heated tubes, so no 6550

Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
    I will try to make it to Munich. Is it possible to buy 845 or 284 directly at Munich?
    Yes we plan to have some tubes available at the Munich show, however no 284

Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VinylSavor View Post
    Hi!
    Yes we plan to have some tubes available at the Munich show, however no 284
    Thomas
    So can I buy 845s at the fair? Will they be available or just to audition and get in the line?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't promise anything. Last year at the Hong Kong HiFi show we were quickly sold out of the tubes which were for sale during the fair. Also note if you buy in Munich I need to charge 19% german sales tax. If I ship them outside the EU, no sales tax.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4