Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

experience with Pass Labs amps?

good morning! I still consider myself a beginner. I LOVE my Triode tube amp, will upgrade speakers when I can.

I read just a LITTLE bit about Nelson Pass. he seems really quite bright! I am really curious about his power amps.

do any of you have direct experience with pass labs or first watt power amps? comments on class A, etc?
    say you get a 25 watt first watt amp, how efficient would your speakers need to be?

my room is 13 by 13 feet, 10 foot ceiling. do not need super super loud classical music!

do you feel their pretty high prices are justified?

would like any advice!

I KNOW I am an amateur. THANKS!
    bob
    stereo: integrated amp: Triode TRX 88pp with KT 88 tubes. oppo 105 CD player, Schiit yggdrasil DAC, Harbeth 30.2 speakers., two REL T/5 subwoofers.

Re: experience with Pass Labs amps?

Old Bob, Old Dave here.........my dealings with Nelson Pass go back to his Threshold days of the eighties. Yes, I am a fan of his products, along with quite a few others.

Given you smallish room and acoustically unfriendly dimensions (square is never good) I'd think a lower powered Class A/B (generates less heat) would be ideal.

Oh, as for the high prices......

1) nobody in their right mind pays retail

2) IMO I don't consider them to be high for what you get in return .......
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Bought a Pass INT-60 earlier this year and have really enjoyed it. Can only recommend Pass Labs.

It comes with very positive reviews as well, widely considered one of the very best integrated amps currently. If 60 wpc suffices for your purposes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Audioshark

Never heard of them.

Pass is terrific stuff Bob. The INT-60 would be a great way to go with your room.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

I have a Pass pre and two Pass amps, and have been very happy with them. They are four years old now, and I have had zero problems with them. I did have to install solar since the amps doubled my electric bill the first month (July) that I had them. That is because I needed to run the AC whenever they are on. While the sound is the result of everything (gear, cables, power, room, etc.) I have been very happy with the end result. The only drawback is the amps will blow up your speakers if you have each one on a separate AC line.
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    The only drawback is the amps will blow up your speakers if you have each one on a separate AC line.
    ?????????????
    Cheers ! …. Dave

...The only drawback is the amps will blow up your speakers if you have each one on a separate AC line.
    Nonsense! I've used Pass Monoblocs, plugged into separate AC lines for years, NO problems. I suggest you have your AC lines checked, if that happened to you.
    Regards,
    Steve

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...geezr-s-system
    I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell her to tell me to do.

Super Moderator

I think Bud is being funny, don't take it seriously. I remember a spirited listening session of his that resulted in applying too much volume in an ARI. Consequently, one speaker needed repair.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by slowgeezr View Post
    Nonsense! I've used Pass Monoblocs, plugged into separate AC lines for years, NO problems. I suggest you have your AC lines checked, if that happened to you.
    LOL. When I had my source and amps plugged into the Triton power conditioner on a single 20 amp line, the circuit breaker would trip when I played the music LOUD. I added a second 20 amp AC line, along with a Shunyata Cyclop power conditioner, for both amps, and the circuit breaker on the second 20 amp line would trip when I played the music LOUD. I added a third 20 amp line, along with another Cyclop power conditioner, so that each amp had its own 20 amp circuit. Then when I played the music LOUD the circuit breakers do not trip. Rather the mid and tweeter in the speakers break.

So, the amps do blow up speakers when on separate circuits.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

Super Moderator

Ha! We love you Bud. Experience is priceless.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

LOL. When I had my source and amps plugged into the Triton power conditioner on a single 20 amp line, the circuit breaker would trip when I played the music LOUD. I added a second 20 amp AC line, along with a Shunyata Cyclop power conditioner, for both amps, and the circuit breaker on the second 20 amp line would trip when I played the music LOUD. I added a third 20 amp line, along with another Cyclop power conditioner, so that each amp had its own 20 amp circuit. Then when I played the music LOUD the circuit breakers do not trip. Rather the mid and tweeter in the speakers break.

So, the amps do blow up speakers when on separate circuits.
    regardless Bud, you're making no sense if you think separate 20 amp circuits are at fault, keep drinking your 'kool aid' !

besides, most of us do not plug source and amplification onto the same circuit........

my apologies 'Old Bob' for getting your thread off track.
    Cheers ! …. Dave

BTW, in case you overlooked it, there is a dedicated Pass Lans forum here.
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;
    Adona rack, ​​​​​Stillpoints, IsoPods, ASC, GIK Acoustics accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    regardless Bud, you're making no sense if you think separate 20 amp circuits are at fault, keep drinking your 'kool aid' !

besides, most of us do not plug source and amplification onto the same circuit........

my apologies 'Old Bob' for getting your thread off track.
    I think you missed his point, although as Joe points out having read Bud's old posts about his experiences at the time makes it clearer to some of us. But to put it simply, give a high power amp enough current and it can blow speaker elements. That's not bad, in Bud's opinion
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;

I don't think there was any Kool-Aid involved in any of those lessons of experience. Far from it.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Super Moderator

Kool-Aid and Vodka?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I don't think there was any Kool-Aid involved in any of those lessons of experience. Far from it.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Audioshark

Bud is cool in my books. I don't think my ears would have survived that night he blew up the S5's, but it sure would have been something to remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Wow, Bud, I thought I rocked.... those amps are monsters, I can't imagine the SPL. How large is your room?

I have a dedicated 20 amp line for my amp, I had doubts an amp would draw that much. No more, thanks to Bud
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

I own a First Watt F6 amplifier. It is the amp I use when I am not in the mood for tubes. Very sweet sounding amplifier. Power is a matter of need. You have a small room and if you are not looking to knock the walls down it will get plenty loud enough. My KEF are anything but efficient speakers and it produces enough power for me.

I will probably be moving the ARC amp soon so the FW and Quicksilver will be my main stays.

I am also considering moving the First Watt... EJ is coming out with a new revolutionary amplifier (maybe at RMAF)... a new technology that he has been perfecting for a very long time... I probably will have to have one.. so the FW will be the odd man out ...
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Randy

Is the "new" amp a progression of the one he showed at CES last year that never appeared on the market?
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

The speaker incident is covered in the Magico forum. Let's just say it was an expensive lesson. LOL.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

OK experts! here I am again, the beginner!

I did some checking. say you have a speaker with 86 dB sensitivity. so, one watt makes 86 decibel sound. 4 watts would make 92 decibels, plenty loud. 32 watts makes 101 db, like a live classical orchestra. my room is 13 by 13 feet. that is why I am struggling with this whole concept. I have a great Triode tube amp, class A 50 watts per channel. I love my amp. does this mean I am usually listening at say 10 watts of power or less???? lots of things going on here. I do not listen at deafening levels. I hear the boston symphony live pretty often and they are LOUD.
    1. I THINK that the "weak link" in my stereo is my bowers and wilkins speakers. I love my oppo SACD player and REL sub woofers, have two. I wish to upgrade my speakers. they are PLENTY loud, but I think I could get BETTER sound.
    2. I just want to learn about Pass Labs and first watt, even if I never buy any. just curious. he seems quite unusual.

dumb questions:
    1. assuming I keep my triode 50 watt amp long term, what sort of sensitivity in my speakers should I be looking for? I want QUALITY sound, not LOUD sound.I have a recording of Helene Grimaud playing Brahms #2 piano concerto, and you hear her breathing. ( I also heard her breathing at her LIVE performance!) Mike Bovaird suggested focal sopra 1 speakers, which I never heard, but I am SURE are great! I trust Mike implicitly. would like specific recommendations for speakers here.
    2. if I go a "strange" route and get a "low" powered amp, like First Watt, or others you guys know, which speakers would I need. I understand some of you get 8 watt amps, etc.

I still appreciate any and all comments! Mike, sounds as though you survived the hurricane!
    best regards, bob
    stereo: integrated amp: Triode TRX 88pp with KT 88 tubes. oppo 105 CD player, Schiit yggdrasil DAC, Harbeth 30.2 speakers., two REL T/5 subwoofers.

my speakers are rated at 88dB

Before my speaker drivers went kaput, I was sitting there just amazed that the Magico S5 speakers could sound so GOOD while playing so LOUD. I was literally being physically pounded by the SPL, and it sounded great. Actually, since the amps were rated at 1200 W/ch @ 4 ohm, and the Magicos were rated up to 1200 W, I was trying to find out where clipping and/or distortion started.

Pass makes great gear.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

Published sensitivity specs are often inaccurate. Further, sensitivity is (by convention) at a distance of 1 meter, from one speaker. So 2 speakers instantly doubles that, but loudness will fall off somewhere between the inverse square and the inverse cube of the distance, not accounting for room reinforcement.
    Rob

You might want to take a look at Sonist Speakers, they are highly efficient, so will play loud enough with low watts. They set I heard sounded good, they use a ribbon tweeter.

I personally love electrostatic speakers with tubes, great for Classical, especially if more into strings. You already have the subs. Electrostats are more voltage driven so your amp shouldn't have a problem.

I prefer higher efficient speakers with tubes but I also don't like to run out of volume to spare.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Randy

Is the "new" amp a progression of the one he showed at CES last year that never appeared on the market?
    Hey Jack, Check the W4S forum thread... I am sure there is some bugs still to work out... but if all goes well I hope to listen to it at RMAF ... maybe I can get him to sneak it into the back room and fire it up with the KEF References... it's got to be broke in... right ...
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Bob, IMO, your amp in your room and with your choice of listening volume is more than sufficient for the majority of speakers out there.
    With you having subs, in that room I would use stand mount monitors. You can position the subs for the best bass and the monitors for best imaging and staging.
    Many great stand mount speakers to choose from. Of course higher efficiency helps in dynamics and "speed" but I would not make efficiency as my top requirement.
    The PASS amps that I have heard have always been both dynamic yet sweet. But they are not tube amps and while in some ways similar, they are still S.S. amps and have that signature.
    As has been said many times, it is best to start with your speakers, and build your system from there.
    Demo in your space if at all possible. Many of the more Botique manufacturers offer an audition period on their products.
    Just remember, YMMV. But above all, Enjoy the Journey
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

I once hooked up my DAC, which has no volume control, directly to the amps by mistake and when I hit play, my amps played at full volume into my Wilsons! I quickly shut it down, but jeez, I thought I must have blown something up! Fortunately, after hooking up correctly, I had no issues whatsoever. Does that mean Wilsons can take more punishment than Magicos?
    Regards,
    Steve

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...geezr-s-system
    I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell her to tell me to do.

"....Does that mean Wilsons can take more punishment than Magicos?"

Not necessarily. In Bud's case, I guess the signal passed though a preamp, which might put on further gain.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but there are many variables between the Wilson and Magico full power issue.

First, what are the amp ratings? What are the speaker ratings? How long was the system at full power?

I wish I had an engineering/QA job at Magico so I could explore these issues.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

experience with Pass Labs amps?