Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Review: Wyred4Sound's STP-SE ....

Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Re: Review: Wyred4Sound's STP-SE ....

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Some interesting philosophical questions he brings up, what is truth and neutrality in music reproduction.

I'm beyond pleased with my STP-SE and likely will never need another linestage. Very interested to hear how the Level 2 upgrades compare.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Digital: LH Labs Source (someday...) + LH Labs Geek Pulse SFi
    Analogue: Audio Technica OC9ML/ii + Technics 1200SL + Nikko Beta 40 (phono only)
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE
    First Watt F6
    Focal 816VW Special Edition

Impressive build quality and execution, especially considering the value offered at the price!

Surprised to read that it's not truly passive though at the lower volume settings, which is how I've always heard it described. Nice of Srajan to point out that it uses discrete buffers on either side of its stepped attenuator matrix level control, which makes it technically an active (possibly zero gain) line stage in my book.

I think its their second review, here is the first one back in 2009 http://6moons.com/audioreviews/wyred2/preamp.html
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Super Moderator

My STP-SE is absolutely a stunning value. I love mine too.

I am also very curious about the stage 2 upgrades, , not that I need them, , but have definitely wanted them for a long time.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

My STP-SE is absolutely a stunning value. I love mine too.

I am also very curious about the stage 2 upgrades, , not that I need them, , but have definitely wanted them for a long time.
    I feel the same way about the "enhancement Stages" but I've never read what these upgrades provide for the music you hear, vs just being a whole lot better components.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

I may be able to help you guys out considering the optional upgrades. I've had some passive line stages in the past (in my younger and more vulnerable years...) and I found the upgrade from Dale or Caddock resistors to Vishays to be quite significant. I experienced an enhanced level of transparency along with a much more seductively smooth and relaxed sound from the change, well worth the expense for an audiophile!

Super Moderator

Uh oh

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    I may be able to help you guys out considering the optional upgrades. I've had some passive line stages in the past (in my younger and more vulnerable years...) and I found the upgrade from Dale or Caddock resistors to Vishays to be quite significant. I experienced an enhanced level of transparency along with a much more seductively smooth and relaxed sound from the change, well worth the expense for an audiophile!

I have to agree about the Vishays. I have tried them in several different amps now, and am quite shocked at the large improvements, especially in transparency. At least as big a change as going from a cheap no name polypropylene capacitor to a good teflon cap (but the Vishays also sound more "natural" which teflon caps often don't to me). Can't imagine that the Vishays wouldn't make a significant improvement.
    Analog source: AMG Viella 12; Ortofon Anna cartridge, van den Hul Crimson Stradivarius XGW
    Digital source: Totaldac d1-twelve Mk2 DAC, Totaldac d1-player, Totaldac d1-streamer, Totaldac Live Power supply
    Pre amp: VAC Master with phono
    Phonostage: ​Constellation Andromeda
    Amps: VAC 200iQ monoblocks
    Speakers: Magico M3 with MPods
    Cables: Synergistic Research Galileo SX speaker, phono, analog and digital interconnects
    Power products: Synergistic Research Galileo PowerCell SX and Transporter Ultra. Galileo SX and SRX power cords. Keces P3 LPS for cable modem and router.

So when does it get shipped back to California Joe?
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Super Moderator

Probably a month or two, why not?

NAD C 658 streamer.

Knew you couldn't resist ... go for it...
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Well Joe, I hope you provide a complete review of how the upgrade has influenced your listening pleasure, comparison on songs using your acute memory recall of course. Can't wait. I gots to know

Super Moderator

Too bad I am not a detail oriented person.

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Well Joe, I hope you provide a complete review of how the upgrade has influenced your listening pleasure, comparison on songs using your acute memory recall of course. Can't wait. I gots to know

NAD C 658 streamer.

Well at least you can rest assured that Srajen's review of the upgrade will include all of that and more in page after page. Problem for almost all of us is that most of the equipment in his system, especially the speakers, are components we have never seen or heard. But he does seem to like to give the "little" guy exposure and his just due.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

I'm happy to have apparently been an enabler for Joe regarding this upgrade, and look forward to his impressions in due time.
    Guess my credibility's on the line!

Super Moderator

Like I need an enabler . But seriously, you and Jack have never steered me wrong.

I have some gear changes ahead and when I free up the STP-SE, I'll make the arrangements.

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    I'm happy to have apparently been an enabler for Joe regarding this upgrade, and look forward to his impressions in due time.
    Guess my credibility's on the line!

NAD C 658 streamer.

Like I need an enabler . But seriously, you and Jack have never steered me wrong.

I have some gear changes ahead and when I free up the STP-SE, I'll make the arrangements.
    ah , get moving Joe

Super Moderator

, Ha!

Patience grasshopper.
    ah , get moving Joe

NAD C 658 streamer.

hehe... he just called you a grasshopper....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    hehe... he just called you a grasshopper....
    At least it wasn't an old grasshopper.

Super Moderator

You guys are too funny. It won't happen until late next month. But I really want to do the update.

NAD C 658 streamer.

At least it wasn't an old grasshopper.
    And it wasnt "the" grass hopper ....

Ahhhh...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

The full review of Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 is up. In summary, "twice" in a Blue Moon Award.

Now I'm really tempted to sent my STP-SE for Stage 2 upgrade.
    Aurender N30 - EMM Labs DA2 - Pass Labs XP-30 - Pass Labs X350.8 - B&W 802 Diamond - PS Audio DirectStream P12

Yeah, it looks like he really liked it and you are right it is tempting.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yeah, it looks like he really liked it and you are right it is tempting.
    yep it's tempting

Well I have decided, I am going back to a Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE pre-amplifier! When I had one in the past I really liked it but I was just relearning this crazy world and needed to experiment some. But now that I have gotten the system more stabilized and more completed I can't think of a better pre-amplifier to add in without going a ton more money!

I think I will keep the Benchmark as the DAC for now. I know the Oppo new one is about to be released but for my use the Benchmark makes more sense for a couple reasons. It has the new generation ESS, and I know the Oppo has the 9038. I do not believe there will be a huge difference from the 9028 to the 9038, but most important is I already have it and it is paid for .... however what is actaully more important is that it has a top notch headphone amplifier that drives my Sennheiser HD800S perfectly (whihc is a requirement for me). Having it as a backup pre-amplifier is also a pretty good thing to!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Joe.......Thanks for the link to the 6Moons review of the Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE2 preamplifier. It was an interesting review and points out that the Stage 2 upgrade is the only way to go with this preamplifier. From Srajan Ebaen's comments the Stage 2 upgrade takes a good preamplifier and turns it into reference preamplifier. Even more interesting is the price still manages to remain under $4k. Quite an audiophile bargain for that level of performance.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Super Moderator

Thanks Dan, I agree. I love the stp-se and am eager to have the upgrade done. It's one of those pieces that you get, install in your system and forget about. Meaning that it does its job, sounds great and does not call attention to itself. A piece that satisfies and now with the stage 2 upgrades, should be amazing.

NAD C 658 streamer.

I wish I had mailed my STP to EJ while on vacation as it would have been upgraded and shipped back before I returned in 2 more weeks.

I think I will play around with the STP-SE and maybe in another six months or so have EJ upgrade it for me. Got to save for a bit after getting the classic little ARC and getting the STP-SE back in my system (tomorrow!!!!!!)...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

STP-SE in the house... one smooth pre-amplifier... setting the Benchmark at about 2 o'clock position gets me up into the 40's on the W4S level display with the ARC amp at medium levels. So I should have a much better range then I used to have. The internal jumpers on the Benchmark are still set at -20 dB on the XLR outputs... but I think that works nicely because it gives a much better range of control on the STP-SE?

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Super Moderator

So happy for you Randy. It's an awesome preamp. Very under-rated for sure.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Thank you Joe... it really is a great unit.

I just found the HT mode on the Benchmark, designed for when using with a pre-amplifier... bypasses the volume control section on the DAC ... so will simply turn it off when using it as a headphone amp!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wow no one has posted on this thread for a while, so here goes.
    The STP-SE is excellent, the only negative, I wish the display was bigger. I got spoiled with the display on my Simaudio i7
    I have the STP-SE feeding a pair of Red Dragon Audio S500s with awesome results!! I hooked up the 12volt in and out triggers...excellent!!

I decided to do a DIY IEC upgrade on the STP-SE with a Furutech AC-1501 R
    The cover has LOTS of TORX not hex screws (I almost stripped a screw) so they are very small TORX!! (very important)LOL
    When you pop the cover be careful there is a ribbon cable for the display and volume, there is also a ground (just left it attached)
    I had planned on front mounting the AC-1501R, but you cant. The factory IEC mounts from behind on 2 threaded studs.
    You have to make the hole cutout in the chassis slightly bigger to accept the AC-1501R
    So you just have to do some filing. Use a flat file and probably be best to have some small needle file on hand.
    Don't go over board with filing. Just file what you need taken off...test a few times to get a nice fit.
    The new Furutech AC-1501R IEC has male spades so the factory wires hook right up, put the cover back on and you are done.
    You need a 1/4 inch (or a small wrench, I guess) deep socket for the small stud nuts that hold the IEC in place.
    The torx driver needed for the cover screws is a T10

Its not a difficult project, take your time anyone can do it. The Furutech AC-1501R is a EMI filter with rhodium contacts
    I asked EJ Sorento at W4S if he thought it would make a difference. He said yes and to go for it and recommended it.
    Putting my ear up to my speakers tweeter I could hear a faint noise before, but I think its quieter now...hey its a reasonably cheap mod

Next I am going to replace the fuse, I ordered one, but it wasn't in at the time I received the AC-1501R and I couldn't wait LOLThe fuse size is 1amp slow blow 5mm x 20mm 230volt fuse

So just a quick recap for tools needed flat file, needle files, 1/4 inch deep socket maybe a 1/4 inch wrench, Torx T10 screwdriver or T10 driver
    space is little tight in there so when initially I use the deep 1/4 inch and used a pair of pliers to loosen the nuts...improvise right

I will add when my fuse comes in. The fuse I ordered is a Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme...if you got the bucks go for a Synergistic Black or Blue fuse, but if your wife finds out you might be Black and Blue LOL

Kevin

Main: VPI Aries 3/Grado Reference3, and Aurender N200 > PS Audio DS DAC. Luxman L-509Z integrated amp. Sonus Faber Elipsa SE speakers. PS Audio P10 power. Transparent Audio, Cardas and Audioquest cables.

Bar: EAT C-sharp/Hana MH, and exaSound s82 > Luxman L-595SE amp. GolderEar One.R speakers. Shunyata power, Audioquest cables.

Ya I read that review at 10audio too. A 10LP rating, hard to argue with that.
    New they are an excellent value. I bought mine gently used, the value is well, forgetaboutit lol.
    I would love to get the stage 2 upgrades for mine, but in Canadian bucks it would cost me more than double what I paid for the STP-SE
    There was that place in Canada to get mods done. They use op amps and I am not sure how I feel about that.
    I wouldn't want to change the sonic signature too much, maybe my concerns are unwarranted.
    I am not into electronics, but I figured I can change the IEC and put in a fuse myself on the cheap...and EJ said go for it.

Oh incidentally I wanted to give a BIG THANKS to EJ at Wyred4Sound, he answered all my dumb questions...nice guy too.

I cant believe how great the STP-SE is for the money, heck it is great period. The STP-SE/Red Dragon S500s combo is awesome!!
    My S500s are probably still improving, the sound is getting better and better.
    You know even if I had bought the STP-SE brand new, Id still be totally happy.

A fuse is easy, but I would stay away from other places that do "mods". There are places out there offering cheaper or what they call "better" upgrades and they, in general are not upgrades and some in fact actually hurt the performance of the pre-amp. Other than something like a fuse definitely make sure that any upgrades are done by Wyred themselves.... the only way to get upgrades on the STP-SE done is to send it to their facility in Atascadero, CA.

I call EJ a friend and know the crew at W4S. I actually worked for EJ for a few months before getting a position back in my normal field. So I do know what I talk about in this regards.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

This is the place I was talking about for the mods..I think he is a reputable guy, I think he owns Parts Connexion now?

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/modifi.../wyred-4-sound

The only reason why I might consider these guys is because it is in Canada, then I don't have any cross border issues
    I believe it was on Audio Shark where someone talked about the Chris Johnson mods.
    I don't know how the 2 different mods differ sonically. Like I was saying they do use the op amps, not sure if that is good or bad.

I talked to EJ and he said go ahead and do the Furutech AC-1501 IEC...did that myself and when my fuse comes in I will do that too,that's all though.
    It was just an easy DIY thing that I could manage. EJ sounded like a really nice guy in his emails.

http://www.furutech.com/2013/02/02/1870/ I got the rhodium one.

Yes Chris is a reputable guy who was one of the founders and owners of Sonic Frontiers and Anthem. After he and his partners sold out to Paradigm he went back to running Parts Connexion which actually was before the other two companies. He still has some of the techs from the amp companies on staff and they continue to work on and update Anthem and SF gear. As far as I know Walter and Underwood HiFi are not W4S dealers anymore so don't know if Chris is still doing the mods to the STP-SE. Give him a call he will be happy to talk to you.

Quote Originally Posted by darcman View Post
    This is the place I was talking about for the mods..I think he is a reputable guy, I think he owns Parts Connexion now?

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/modifi.../wyred-4-sound

The only reason why I might consider these guys is because it is in Canada, then I don't have any cross border issues
    I believe it was on Audio Shark where someone talked about the Chris Johnson mods.
    I don't know how the 2 different mods differ sonically. Like I was saying they do use the op amps, not sure if that is good or bad.

I talked to EJ and he said go ahead and do the Furutech AC-1501 IEC...did that myself and when my fuse comes in I will do that too,that's all though.
    It was just an easy DIY thing that I could manage. EJ sounded like a really nice guy in his emails.

http://www.furutech.com/2013/02/02/1870/ I got the rhodium one.

On an upgrade I do not believe there is a cross border issue since it would be dealt with as a unit being sent in for a repair, I believe.

Bottom line is that it is your call, but I would not purchase an upgrade through them. By the way, Underwood is in Hawaii.

I will say it only once again, do not purchase any upgrade for a Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE except from Wyred 4 Sound. It is not an improvement and you are not, in any way shape or form getting a Stage 1 or 2, and you may very well actually hurt your pre-amplifier. That is my last warning...

Your IEC and a fuse upgrade is not the same thing....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Just wanted to say I got another pair of XLR interconnects today. I was running HT Magic Link II XLR from the Musical Paradise MP-D2 DAC into the STP-SE and HT ML II RCA out to my Red Dragon S500s. When I got the STP-SE I did try RCA in and XLR out. I didn't do any real critical listening that way. I think for some reason I liked XLR in and RCA out better.

Well anyways my new XLRs got here today. With the RCAs there was a little bit of noise from the tweeters when I muted the STP-SE. With the XLRs everything is dead quiet. The new XLRs are Cerious Tehnologies Graphene Extreme. I think I like them better than the HT. The CT GE might not have quite as much air. To me they don't sound like copper interconnects either, but they do seem to have a bit more warmth.
    I know my amps are most likely still breaking in. I maybe have 300 hours on them, so they are getting better too.

Anyways the CT GE sound fantastic. Balanced in and out with the STP-SE is definitely the way to go.
    My speakers are Dynaudio Focus 340s. All I can say is wow, everything sounds awesome together.

Super Moderator

Great news! I loved and miss my STP-SE. Hopefully another sale comes along. Hint, hint.
    I’m tempted to order one with the stage 2 upgrade. My original one just needed to be opened up a little volume wise, otherwise it’s absolutely wonderful.

NAD C 658 streamer.

The sales don't seem to come as often as they used to that's for sure. I think you would have to spend quite a bit more to beat the Stage 2 as an all around performer with most any amp. Seems to have become Srajen's go to preamp for reviews. I still pull my standard STP-SE out every couple of months and it never disappoints. It is an especially good partner with any of the Job based amps.

I read all the reviews for the STP-SE, there isn't a bad one. Its funny I knew what it was, but was looking elsewhere. I really wasn't crazy about the style. I was looking at much more expensive preamps. Then I had one fall into my lap...ok I will give it a try. Wow, one listen is all it takes to make a believer out of you.

I like all the functions and everything the STP-SE does. As I mentioned before I wish the display was a bit bigger and maybe red, but hey its so good I don't really care. You know I actually like the cosmetics now, its a real sleeper. Mine is black and with its discreet looks you don't expect much. Fire it up and I think most people will be floored, its that good. I will most likely have it a very long time as I know I will have to spend allllllllllot more money to get what will amount to pretty much cosmetic improvements and maybe slightly different flavor.

Kind of a late post, only found this thread today, but I got my used STP-SE stage 2 beginning of the year and I instantly loved it. Upgraded to a SR Black fuse from the beginning. Lots of inputs and outputs, great functionality, and more importantly, huge resolution. I am a proud owner!

Inside pic of my unit when I was replacing the fuse. Lots of screws!
    IMG_20190125_111845.jpg

1. ITX PC - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NC800SL - Thiel CS3.7
    2. LG 77C1 - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NCMP6200 - Monitor Audio PL100+PLC150+C265 - SVS SB-3000
    3. PC - RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Audeze LCDi3 - Neumann KH 80 DSP
    4. Phone - TempoTec Sonata E44 - Moondrop Blessing2 Dusk
    5. PC - Meizu HiFi DAC - Moondrop Chu

Congratulations! Love mine, too.
    Analog source: AMG Viella 12; Ortofon Anna cartridge, van den Hul Crimson Stradivarius XGW
    Digital source: Totaldac d1-twelve Mk2 DAC, Totaldac d1-player, Totaldac d1-streamer, Totaldac Live Power supply
    Pre amp: VAC Master with phono
    Phonostage: ​Constellation Andromeda
    Amps: VAC 200iQ monoblocks
    Speakers: Magico M3 with MPods
    Cables: Synergistic Research Galileo SX speaker, phono, analog and digital interconnects
    Power products: Synergistic Research Galileo PowerCell SX and Transporter Ultra. Galileo SX and SRX power cords. Keces P3 LPS for cable modem and router.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Review: Wyred4Sound's STP-SE ....