Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

David Baskin has passed away

For those that don't know him, David Baskin was the owner of Design Audio Video in Whitehouse,Texas.
    To all of us that did know him, he was much more than that. He was one of my dearest friends,and someone that helped me on my audio journey more than anyone.
    David was dealt a rough hand when the Dr's told him he had ALS. David was an avid cyclist and a scratch golfer. But he somehow remained a very positive person, I was often amazed by his lack of bitterness about his disease.
    His wife,Keri, was an absolutely unbelievable wife and caregiver during all of this. And his two children, Parker and Kenzie,are the kind of people that makes a person want to have children.
    David's caring and generosity are the things that stick in my mind.
    When I would go visit and we would be listening to some new gear, I would comment how much I liked something,and he would just say "take it home and try it". Thanks to him, I've lost count of how many different pieces of gear I got to demo at home.
    But more than anything, I will miss sitting and talking to him.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Re: David Baskin has passed away

Mark,

May David RIP and I am sorry for your loss. Sounds like you had a dear friend and will miss him.
    Industry Disclosure: Owner Epiphanic Audio. Bespoke 2 channel resource in Virginia Beach VA. Dealer for darTZeel and other great brands.

Audioshark

RIP David. I'll miss you so much buddy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441889805.587508.jpg
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

I first got to know David a little over a year ago and much better in the last nine months.

He was the type of person in whom you could tell that the passion for high end audio was deep within his heart. I've been to his place of business several times. In those visits he would allow me to demo several different high end systems. Big names that we all recognize. David had a golden ear for sound as well. He was able to suss out the finest intricacies of music.

I wound up buying my high end electronics through him with his patience and guidance. David always went above and beyond what was expected of any audio dealer. He sent his installers up in a Chicago blizzard last winter to aid in the installation last February.

Any issue that came up he was always only a phone call or email away. He was also one of the most honest people you would ever want to meet. Even to his own detriment. I would ask him about some high end accessories that he had and he would say that those may not be the best fit for me and recommend something much less expensive.

In some of my visits I got to meet his wife Keri and his son Parker. He was loving husband and doting father. You could tell that he was very proud of his kids.

David was a good man. I will miss him very much.
    Last edited by Odyssey; September 10, 2015 at 09:28 AM. Reason: grammer
    Le Roy

Austin, Tx : Soulution 520 preamp, 501 mono blocks, 541 SACD/560 DAC w/ Network Streaming, Raidho D3.1, Lumin U1, Uptone Audio Modded Mac Mini w/ MMK fanless kit & JS-2 LPS, Regen, Ansuz DTC loom (complete), Oppo 105D, QNAP TS-451+

Chicagoland : Soulution 725 preamp, 711 stereo amp, 541 SACD/560 DAC w/ Network Streaming, Raidho D5.1, Naim UnitiServe 2TB, Aurender W-20 Ansuz DTC later generation wire, Teac X1000 R2R, QNAP TS-451+

Foundation:
    Raidho Rack system, Ansuz DTC Mainz8, Ansuz (2) Supreme Mainz D8 Distribution, 20 amp dedicated outlets via subpanel

I miss David. I cry when I think about my friend. We spent countless hours on the phone talking about anything and everything. He was unable to speak the last month and the silence was heard every single day. He was an inspiration to me and to everyone who knew him and were touched by his unbelievable spirit. I am thankful for having known him and for his friendship.

Wow, this is truly a sad day. He was a wonderful human being. So sad he had to face such an awful fate at a young age but he never complained; he was always positive. I really just plain liked the guy. A great roll model in courage, passion for life, honesty and doing things the right way.

I will really miss him.

Sending prayers out to David's family. I was lucky to get to know David for just a year or so. But he would always take my calls, and treat me like a life-long friend. His audio knowledge was vast and honest. He possessed many rare qualities, and will be sorely miss by all.

Jerry-

Sincere condolences to his family and friends.
    Tannoy Canterbury SE's, Nottingham Analog Studio Space 294/12"Anna arm/Grado Gold1, Ah! Njoe Toeb 4000, MF M1DAC, AVA Transcendance 8+ pre,
    Bottlehead 300B Paramount monoblocs, PL Prologue 5, Decware Zen Torii MK3, Odyssey Stratos, Stillpoint Mini's

Very sad news for his family and friends. Gone far too soon...that is clear.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

I miss David. He was the type of friend that made you a better person just for knowing him. I wish I would have met him earlier in my life instead of about 2 years ago. I cherish the short time I knew him.

RIP David.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Super Moderator

Rest in peace David. We will miss you. Your generosity, kind heart and great sense of humor will surely be missed. While we never met, I felt like part of your family. Thank you for your friendship.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Le Roy

Austin, Tx : Soulution 520 preamp, 501 mono blocks, 541 SACD/560 DAC w/ Network Streaming, Raidho D3.1, Lumin U1, Uptone Audio Modded Mac Mini w/ MMK fanless kit & JS-2 LPS, Regen, Ansuz DTC loom (complete), Oppo 105D, QNAP TS-451+

Chicagoland : Soulution 725 preamp, 711 stereo amp, 541 SACD/560 DAC w/ Network Streaming, Raidho D5.1, Naim UnitiServe 2TB, Aurender W-20 Ansuz DTC later generation wire, Teac X1000 R2R, QNAP TS-451+

Foundation:
    Raidho Rack system, Ansuz DTC Mainz8, Ansuz (2) Supreme Mainz D8 Distribution, 20 amp dedicated outlets via subpanel

Very sad news. Didn't know him but sounds like a great guy. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.
    Cyril
    Speakers/Amp/Preamp: Thiel CS2.4 / ARC Ref 110 / ARC Ref 3
    Sources: Basis 2001/Graham2.2/Nagra BPS/Benz Micro Glider SL, Dynavector 20X2-L, ARC CD7, Oppo BDP-83 SE
    Cables/Power/Other: Nordost Heimdall ICs, SCs / Shunyata Hydra 8, Shunyata Python Helix PC / VPI 16.5, HRS Nimbus isolation system

I became friends with David over the last year as he helped me rebuild my stereo system. He always made time for me on the telephone, even though it was difficult for him to speak, and he really listened. He was one of the kindest and most generous people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was also a keen audiophile with terrific ears and knew how to build great systems. With his generous deals, he made my dream system come true. Even though he was very ill, he still managed to keep a positive outlook and run his business well. He gave me a call on August 18th and we spoke for awhile. It was great to hear from him, even though his illness had all but taken his voice. He was an inspirational man. I already miss him. My heart goes out to his family.

Best,
    Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Condolences to his family & friends.
    I have seen what you all speak of about David's qualities on this very forum. He has tried to help people that didn't even know that they needed it by reaching out to them when they were asking the wrong questions. I watched him skilfully & patiently guide one person on here even after he was abused & attacked for it, but he never strayed from his course, he had the conviction & decency, he also had the knowledge that he never used in a derogatory way.
    God speed David, this forum was a much better place with you in it.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by bzr View Post
    Condolences to his family & friends.
    I have seen what you all speak of about David's qualities on this very forum. He has tried to help people that didn't even know that they needed it by reaching out to them when they were asking the wrong questions. I watched him skilfully & patiently guide one person on here even after he was abused & attacked for it, but he never strayed from his course, he had the conviction & decency, he also had the knowledge that he never used in a derogatory way.
    God speed David, this forum was a much better place with you in it.
    Well said. I know of who you speak. David was a saint.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Oh Mike, very sad news

Heaven have a very good place for Him

I also knew Him and was a dear friend to do business with

Truly feel your pain , Michael

He would be miss

Rest in peace , friend
    Your are in good hands !!
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

Oh man I feel so sad now
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

RIP David. You were a dealer to some on AS, but more importantly, a friend to us all on AS. You will be missed.

Allen

Audioshark

Mark and I will be attending David's funeral. We will say a small prayer for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mark and I will be attending David's funeral. We will say a small prayer for all of you.
    Thanks Mike and Mark. Please send my condolences to his family.

Ken
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Thanks Mike and Mark for flying out to David's funeral. Please pass along all of our condolences.

One more example of David's way as a dealer: After he sold me the Soulution 520/501 separates he asked if I was ready to step up from the Raidho D2's to the D3's. I told him I was very interested but at I was afraid that the D3's would over-pressurize my 12x16 listening room.

David had told me that now that I had the right electronics that this would not be an issue. David could sense my hesitancy.

He made the generous offer to have one of his guys make a three hour trip to my Austin residence with his D3's. If I didn't like them I didn't have to buy them. David's guy set them up and I set about the audition. I knew in about 10 minutes that he was right all along.

David was very generous with his time, judgment and resources.
    Le Roy

Foundation:

I didn't know this Gentleman, but from all of your kind words it sounds like anyone that didn't know David missed a great friendship opportunity.

My condolences to David's family and friends. Hope you can be well in due time.
    Avanti Audio

arc sp-11 or ls27 | arc d130 | vpi classic 2 w/periphery ring w/Si3N4 bearing & sapphire thrust plate & 2x jmw 10.5i | phoenix engineering eagle & road runner | ortofon cadenza bronze, miyajima zero mono | sentec eq11 w/ Sylvania 5751 TMBP & CBS 7318 | auditorium a23 | canton ref 9 dc | 2x m&k v125 | oppo bdp-95 | chord qutest | lumin d1 & sbooster | avanti audio vivace cables

This is so sad.

I spoke with David several times over the past year and he couldn't have been nicer or more generous with his time. A true gentleman.

Condolences to all who knew him.
    Rance

Synology DS411+II | GigaFOILv4 + Keces P3 Power Supply | Shunyata Alpha Ethernet | Lumin S1 | VAC Master Line Stage | VAC Signature 200 iQ amps | Kharma Elegance dB11-S | SVS PC-4000 subs x 2 | Shunyata 6000/T v2 | Kharma Elegance signal cables| Luminous Audio Technology power cables | Isoacoustics OREA vibration isolators | Solid Tech racks | Vicoustic room treatments | Acoustic Sciences Corporation IsoWall + IsoCeiling construction

Mark and Mike,

So sorry about David's passing. Mark and I spoke spoke about David and his health many times.

I did not have the opportunity to meet him. We did exchange messages via AS. Always seemed like a very nice person.

Clearly, David touched many lives. While he will be missed, he's now resting. ALS can be a terrible illness.

If there's anything we can do for the family, let us know.
    Last edited by MDP; September 11, 2015 at 07:41 AM.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

I want to say thank you to everybody for their kind words,thoughts and prayers. I have tears in my eyes from reading these.

Meeting David was one of those once in a lifetime things. I was always glad I introduced him to Mike, and that led to a lot of you knowing him also. He loved our hobby,and the people in it.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

I did not know the gentleman , my condolence to his family and many friends ....

can we help Davids family??

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by bzr View Post
    can we help Davids family??
    I'm sure donations to the ALS society, would be appreciated. Details are here: Baskin services Saturday | www.tricountyleader.com | Tri County Leader

Northern California Coast & San Francisco

Sad news indeed. My thanks to Mike for introducing me. He will be missed.
    Tom
    Ultimate Audio
    SoundLab Dealer

Country System:
    SoundLab Ultimate-1PX Electrostatic Speakers
    Pass Labs XP-32 pre, Pass Labs XA60.8 Amps
    Pass Lab XP-27 phono stage
    SME 20/2 table with SME V arm, Stillpoints LPI
    Minus-K BM-8 passive vibration control under tt
    Dynavector XV-1s, Koeitsu Rosewood Signature cartridges, Klaudio RCM
    Roon Nucleus+ powered by Keces P-8 LPS
    Lumin X-1 Network Music Player
    3 dedicated AC lines
    Shunyata Omega PC to Everest for all source devices
    Typhon for each amp powered by 2 dedicated circuits
    Various Shunyata Alpha & Sigma PC's throughout.
    Stillpoints under everything.

City System:
    Ayre KX-R Twenty Preamp
    Pass Labs X-260.8 Monoblocks
    Esoteric K-03 SACD Player
    Roon Nucleus+powered by UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS
    Lumin X-1 Network Music Player
    Sound Lab Ultimate-545PX Speakers
    Shunyata Hydra 8, Typhon QR
    Various Shunyata Alpha & Sigma PC's throughout
    Stillpoints under everything. Multiple room acoustic panels.

Such sad news. I only knew David from speaking over the phone or emails, but he was such a nice person.

He will be missed. RIP, David.
    Speakers: Magico M-Project w/MPods
    Amps: CAT Legend -> CAT JL7s
    Analog: Kronos Pro Limited Edition / Black Beauty tonearm / Zyx Universe Premium, Ortofon A95
    Digital: Roon->Vivaldi DAC/Upsampler
    Cables/Power: Kubala Sosna Elation ICs & SCs / Shunyata Denali 6000T & PC's / Furutech outlets

Audioshark

Just a quick update. Mark and I attended David's funeral in Tyler Texas yesterday. It was a beautiful ceremony, David would have been pleased with all the kind words that were said and the wonderful video they played showing pictures of his life as a Father, husband, golf professional and professional motor cross rider. They were sure to play David's favorite song, Simple Man.

David's Brother-in-law gave a wonderful speech about David. He was a fearless competitor, but always put family first and was so giving of his time.

David's wife is a rock. She is an incredible woman who was so strong yesterday and throughout their life together - especially the past near 6 years David struggled with the horrible disease - ALS.

We told his wife about all the wonderful comments and support from so many people here on Audioshark.

There's no more suffering for our friend. He's in a better place now.

Rest in peace, David. You will be sorely missed

Allen

Mike and Mark -

Thank you for attending. I'm sure the family appreciated you been there.

Rest in peace David.

Mike

Just a quick update. Mark and I attended David's funeral in Tyler Texas yesterday. It was a beautiful ceremony, David would have been pleased with all the kind words that were said and the wonderful video they played showing pictures of his life as a Father, husband, golf professional and professional motor cross rider. They were sure to play David's favorite song, Simple Man.

David's Brother-in-law gave a wonderful speech about David. He was a fearless competitor, but always put family first and was so giving of his time.

David's wife is a rock. She is an incredible woman who was so strong yesterday and throughout their life together - especially the past near 6 years David struggled with the horrible disease - ALS.

We told his wife about all the wonderful comments and support from so many people here on Audioshark.

Mike and Mark,

Thank you for attending and for passing along all the wonderful thoughts about David from Audio Shark. It was very nice of you and Mark to make the trip and I'm sure David's family appreciated you being there. It sounds like it was a wonderful tribute to a wonderful man.

Ken

Mike and Mark,

Thank you very much for making the long trip to attend David's funeral. I'm sure it meant a great deal to Keri and her family for you both to be there.
    Le Roy

Foundation:

+1
    Sad news indeed. ALS is not only hard on the person but those surrounding them who have to watch with no control as the disease progresses.my condolences to all who knew David.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post

Mike and Mark,

Thank you for attending and for passing along all the wonderful thoughts about David from Audio Shark. It was very nice of you and Mark to make the trip and I'm sure David's family appreciated you being there. It sounds like it was a wonderful tribute to a wonderful man.

Ken

As Mike has said, Saturday we said goodbye to a dear friend. Knowing David and Keri as well as I did, it was one of the hardest days of my life. I tried hard to hold it together, but I just lost it when I saw Keri and the children. We did get to talk with Keri some after the service, which was very nice. Mike and I asked if there was anything we could do, but Keri assured us that David had taken care of everything before he left us.
    Overall it was a great service, and a nice tribute to a good man.

I will miss him, but I won't forget him.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

A great human being....Gone too soon...All the best to his family... Too many of us personally know just how terrible a disease it is ...

Tom SE MI

Wow, My condolences to David's family. he was a very nice and pleasant gentleman to deal with when I bought the Dev 800, he will be missed..

RIP David..
    Dewey,

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

I have been in touch with Keri Baskin, David's wife, and she would like everyone on the forum to know that the family has decided to continue the operation at Design Audio Video. So anyone with audio and/or video needs should contact them at designaudiovideo@yahoo.com. Design Audio Video has relationships with some of the finest manufacturers and re-sellers in the business. Great people to deal with! Way to go Keri!
    Focal Scala V2, Accuphase DP-550, Avid Volvere, SME 309, Benz-Micro Reference Copper S, Accuphase C-37 phono pre, Tara Labs 0.8, Accuphase A-70, Accuphase C-2420 preamp

These are terrific news.

Mike

Audioshark

This is great news! Keri told me the same thing, but she is going to really be focusing on Home Theater and Home Automation, the two areas of business that were very good for David. David had one of the best home theater systems I've ever seen. He had this device that ripped blu-ray's and stored them all on a hard drive. Accessing and watching a movie was a piece of cake. It was really cool.

Design Audio Video is your headquarters for Raidho, Scansonic, Kimber Kable, Tara Labs, Soulution, Devialet, Dali, Revel, Musical Fidelity, Harbeth, Accuphase, Mark Levinson, Hegel, Bryston, Krell, Anthem, Pass Labs, Focal, JBL Synthesis, Paradigm, Sunfire, Crestron, Elan, HAI, Vidabox, Nuvo, Russound, Lutron, Sony, JVC, Denon, Dynaudio, Constellation, Anzus and more. Keep them in mind for any and all of your audio, video and home automation needs. Great products, great service and great people.
    Focal Scala V2, Accuphase DP-550, Avid Volvere, SME 309, Benz-Micro Reference Copper S, Accuphase C-37 phono pre, Tara Labs 0.8, Accuphase A-70, Accuphase C-2420 preamp

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team